posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default We Got Cobbered!

We got clobbered! Three of us plus Thomas on a J24 and a T-Storm
whacked us pretty hard. I hit the foredeck and stuffed the genoa down
the hatch, but I nearly went over the side when high winds caught me
as I pulled the main down.
The storm, like the one before us, looked like it was going to pass us
by, but it didn't. Ah well. I got very wet and cold wind and rain felt
damn good. Thomas very excited and yelled "It's a rollercoaster" in
the Thom-sized cabin. Still a fun sail.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Thomas very excited and yelled "It's a rollercoaster" in
the Thom-sized cabin.

He's speaking now? How long has it been since he was traumatized into
silence by the marathon photo sessions?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

He's speaking now? How long has it been since he was traumatized
into
silence by the marathon photo sessions?

LOL....he'll pose now, but as soon as he hear's the shutter he runs
over to see how it came out. Fast frame rates are a must!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
He's speaking now? How long has it been since he was

traumatized
into
silence by the marathon photo sessions?

LOL....he'll pose now, but as soon as he hear's the

shutter he runs
over to see how it came out. Fast frame rates are a must!

the kid's an ego maniac just like his old man......well, he
does have a big head afterall.