BoatBanter.com

-   -   O/T Hey, Scotty (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/84112-o-t-hey-scotty.html)

Capt. Lewry July 15th 07 10:43 AM

O/T Hey, Scotty

Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

http://www.cubiclesurfing.com/longest-truck-ever/

[email protected] July 15th 07 03:06 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

Pretty certain that it is. Looks like an Austrailian rig.

They get mighty long down there... :-)

Bill

Roadway Express (retired)

Scotty July 15th 07 03:30 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Scotty

. net...

Capt. Rob July 15th 07 03:49 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Lewry July 15th 07 05:16 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

It would be fun to see you try to handle the rigs he drives.

Capt. JG July 15th 07 06:56 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Scotty

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
. net...
Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

http://www.cubiclesurfing.com/longest-truck-ever/

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th. I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the people driving the big
rigs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG July 15th 07 06:56 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
. net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

It would be fun to see you try to handle the rigs he drives.

Bob probably owns several.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scotty July 15th 07 11:25 PM

O/T Hey, Scotty

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but

still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th.

I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the

people driving the big
rigs.

You wouldn't say that if you drove in New Joisey.

SBV

Capt. JG July 16th 07 01:20 AM

O/T Hey, Scotty

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but

still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th.

I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the

people driving the big
rigs.

You wouldn't say that if you drove in New Joisey.

SBV

Fortunately, that is an opportunity that is rarely excercised.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com