posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default O/T Hey, Scotty

Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

http://www.cubiclesurfing.com/longest-truck-ever/

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

Pretty certain that it is. Looks like an Austrailian rig.

They get mighty long down there... :-)

Bill

Roadway Express (retired)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Scotty

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
. net...
Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

http://www.cubiclesurfing.com/longest-truck-ever/

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

It would be fun to see you try to handle the rigs he drives.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Scotty

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
. net...
Can this be real? An 86 wheeler?

http://www.cubiclesurfing.com/longest-truck-ever/

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th. I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the people driving the big
rigs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
. net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sure, those Ozzies hook a bunch up in a row. We have a
single trailer that has 22 axles, that's 88 wheels, and is
190' long.

Gawd. Talk about trailer trash in Scotty's world.
I'm off to the J-boat.

See ya later!

RB
35s5
NY

It would be fun to see you try to handle the rigs he drives.

Bob probably owns several.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but

still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th.

I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the

people driving the big
rigs.

You wouldn't say that if you drove in New Joisey.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"

We just got back from a 10 hour drive (lots of stops, but

still) Northern
Cal to Las Vegas, then back over the weekend of the 4th.

I'm continually
impressed by the quality of driving exhibited by the

people driving the big
rigs.

You wouldn't say that if you drove in New Joisey.

SBV

Fortunately, that is an opportunity that is rarely excercised.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Hey Scotty... katysails ASA 1 February 3rd 05 04:53 AM
Hey Scotty John Cairns ASA 2 April 12th 04 05:27 AM
Scotty SkitchNYC ASA 2 March 4th 04 01:13 AM
Hey Scotty! DSK ASA 14 February 21st 04 07:41 PM
Scotty, Oh Scotty... Bobsprit ASA 0 January 26th 04 12:54 PM