posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crantzy's Sockpuppets

On Jul 12, 4:23 pm, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:32:53 -0400, Captain Morgan said:

Crantzy is getting really desperate. His sockpuppets now include
Lewry, Vic Smith, Vic Trola, Cal Vanize, amongst others.

This from the former "Charlie Morgan?"

All of these posts are from the Crantz sockpuppet company.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 12, 4:23 pm, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:32:53 -0400, Captain Morgan said:

Crantzy is getting really desperate. His sockpuppets now include
Lewry, Vic Smith, Vic Trola, Cal Vanize, amongst others.

This from the former "Charlie Morgan?"

All of these posts are from the Crantz sockpuppet company.

RB
35s5
NY

I'll bet you my portfolio and my boat that I'm not a sockpuppet. I never
heard of any of you or this group until a couple of weeks ago.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'll bet you my portfolio and my boat that I'm not a sockpuppet.

Anyone, besides Scotty Potty, need 380 dollars and a moldy Tanzer 22?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll bet you my portfolio and my boat that I'm not a sockpuppet.

Anyone, besides Scotty Potty, need 380 dollars and a moldy Tanzer 22?

RB
35s5
NY

I'll take the bait, just to share a little. Being land locked, temporarily,
with Texas rednecks and roustabouts, makes me pine for the company of
sailors. My boat, El Rojo Loco, is a 37 foot Endeavor, though I may have it
sold. (I'm buying another 37 footer that is better equipped for cruising
and newer.

My portfolio includes shares in TSO, VLO, XOM, IYE, PTR, MCHFX, TGLDX,
EUROX, FLATX, EGRLX, and PPRDX. I'm on the hard, re-opening a couple of
wells that should make fair, at the current price of oil.

Keep burning that gasoline. It's money in my pocket every time you fill up.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Jul 12, 9:48 pm, "Capt. Lewry" wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

ups.com...

I'll bet you my portfolio and my boat that I'm not a sockpuppet.

Anyone, besides Scotty Potty, need 380 dollars and a moldy Tanzer 22?

RB
35s5
NY

I'll take the bait, just to share a little. Being land locked, temporarily,
with Texas rednecks and roustabouts, makes me pine for the company of
sailors. My boat, El Rojo Loco, is a 37 foot Endeavor, though I may have it
sold. (I'm buying another 37 footer that is better equipped for cruising
and newer.

My portfolio includes shares in TSO, VLO, XOM, IYE, PTR, MCHFX, TGLDX,
EUROX, FLATX, EGRLX, and PPRDX. I'm on the hard, re-opening a couple of
wells that should make fair, at the current price of oil.

Keep burning that gasoline. It's money in my pocket every time you fill up.

Uh huh. Sure. A guy with a few bucks who, for some reason, bought an
Endeavor.
Sure.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 12, 9:48 pm, "Capt. Lewry" wrote:

ups.com...

http://www.nearingzero.net/screen_res/nz380.jpg

Crantzy's Sockpuppets Vic Trola ASA 0 July 12th 07 08:59 PM
Crantzy's Sockpuppets Capt. Rob ASA 1 July 12th 07 05:23 PM