posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default vid 7-7-07

Here is a vid I took yesterday of my friend at the helm. In the high quality
vid you can see hundreds of horseflies around him, but in the youtube
compression the flies are invisible. The vid was shot motoring out of the
Mullica River into the Great Bay (NJ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymw6aU2_I8

Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 8, 8:51 am, "Scout" wrote:
Here is a vid I took yesterday of my friend at the helm. In the high quality
vid you can see hundreds of horseflies around him, but in the youtube
compression the flies are invisible. The vid was shot motoring out of the
Mullica River into the Great Bay (NJ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymw6aU2_I8

Scout

Bwahahahahahaahaha.. Your friend expecting a sou westner?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 8, 8:51 am, "Scout" wrote:
Here is a vid I took yesterday of my friend at the helm. In the high
quality
vid you can see hundreds of horseflies around him, but in the youtube
compression the flies are invisible. The vid was shot motoring out of the
Mullica River into the Great Bay (NJ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymw6aU2_I8

Scout

Bwahahahahahaahaha.. Your friend expecting a sou westner?

Joe

yeah, hehe! His background is navy (nuke - officer) and fishing boat
engineer. A California farm boy who's traveled around the world with the
Navy. I think he said the hat was picked up in Oz or NZ.
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
Here is a vid I took yesterday of my friend at the helm. In the high
quality vid you can see hundreds of horseflies around him, but in the
youtube compression the flies are invisible. The vid was shot motoring out
of the Mullica River into the Great Bay (NJ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymw6aU2_I8

Scout

Is that really 30 MB?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message
t...

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
Here is a vid I took yesterday of my friend at the helm. In the high
quality vid you can see hundreds of horseflies around him, but in the
youtube compression the flies are invisible. The vid was shot motoring
out of the Mullica River into the Great Bay (NJ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymw6aU2_I8

Scout

Is that really 30 MB?

I shot it with my Canon PowerShot A640 and it's a 30 meg file on my hard
drive.
When I uploaded to Youtube, I guess they compressed the heck out of it.
Probably just a meg or two by the time they got done with it.