posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Chinese Sailboat Manufacturers

On Jun 25, 9:34 pm, Ben Turpin wrote:
It seems to me the Chinese could build some very good sailboats and
sell them at very low cost. Does anyone know of any Chinese
manufacturers? BTW thanks Doug for those links. I really like the
Flicka that was recommended by two people. I also like your sense of
humor regarding the Bayliner.

Benjamin (not Benard) Turpin

Flying Tiger