posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default City Island Cup

Remember the Boob said he was going to do some racing this summer.
Well you would think he'd do the City Island Cup. Hell, it's in his
backyard. I guess he finally realized how slow that thing is.

35s5 a fair PHRF C boat.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Remember the Boob said he was going to do some racing this summer.
Well you would think he'd do the City Island Cup. Hell, it's in his
backyard. I guess he finally realized how slow that thing is.

35s5 a fair PHRF C boat.

He doesn't have time for that anymore. Why do you think they call them
"stay at home dads?"

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Remember the Boob said he was going to do some racing this summer.
Well you would think he'd do the City Island Cup. Hell, it's in his
backyard. I guess he finally realized how slow that thing is.

35s5 a fair PHRF C boat.

It's a long commute to the boat. He has to watch Thomas at least 2 days a
week, the time Thomas is in day care he's trying to catch up on everything
else. He's reduced to sailing on odd weekends. He has become everything he
ridiculed in the past.
His trolls have become more desperate and are pure fantasy. He can no longer
rely on the truth or just stretching it.

"And each forgets, as he strips and runs
With a brilliant, fitful pace,
It's the steady, quiet, plodding ones
Who win in the lifelong race.
And each forgets that his youth has fled,
Forgets that his prime is past,
Till he stands one day, with a hope that's dead,
In the glare of the truth at last.

He has failed, he has failed; he has missed his chance;
He has just done things by half.
Life's been a jolly good joke on him,
And now is the time to laugh.
Ha, ha! He is one of the Legion Lost;
He was never meant to win;
He's a rolling stone, and it's bred in the bone;
He's a man who won't fit in."

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Remember the Boob said he was going to do some racing this

summer.
Well you would think he'd do the City Island Cup. Hell,

it's in his
backyard. I guess he finally realized how slow that thing

is.

35s5 a fair PHRF C boat.

he's too chicken**** to race for real.

remember the 'round the island' race he bragged he was
''gonna do''.

and the ''cruise to nowhere' he was ''gonna do''