posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A God??

On Jun 7, 3:20 pm, "Maxprop" wrote:
....snip...
The owner of the sailboat will probably be sued for negligence in not dying
his anchor line dayglo orange.

Max

The jetskier was dying, the owner should have been dyeing.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bart wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:56 pm, katy wrote:

Vito wrote:

THE NEWS PRESS OF FORT MYERS

Brown, of Fort Myers Beach, was decapitated when he struck an anchor line
extended from a sailboat as he sped by on a Sea-Doo ....

Lordy,wonder what that anchor line was made of?????He had to be going a
kajillion miles an hour..watch...they'll take it to a civil court and
insist it's the sailboat's fault because they didn't have red flags or
marker bouys or shapes or an nachor ball etc...displayed...

I don't know about you, but I'm going to paint my anchor
line a dull gray.

Not me..I don't want one of those things within 300 feet of my
boat....too hard getting blood stains off gelcoat...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Jun 7, 9:40 pm, katy wrote:
Bart wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:56 pm, katy wrote:

Vito wrote:

THE NEWS PRESS OF FORT MYERS

Brown, of Fort Myers Beach, was decapitated when he struck an anchor line
extended from a sailboat as he sped by on a Sea-Doo ....

Lordy,wonder what that anchor line was made of?????He had to be going a
kajillion miles an hour..watch...they'll take it to a civil court and
insist it's the sailboat's fault because they didn't have red flags or
marker bouys or shapes or an nachor ball etc...displayed...

I don't know about you, but I'm going to paint my anchor
line a dull gray.

Not me..I don't want one of those things within 300 feet of my
boat....too hard getting blood stains off gelcoat...

He was probably drunk. That is a typical novice/drunk thing
to do.

Two drunks in a dinghy caught my anchor line in Road Town
Harbor on March 30th. It would have been funnier if they did
it two days later.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Vito" wrote in message
THE NEWS PRESS OF FORT MYERS

Brown, of Fort Myers Beach, was decapitated when he struck an anchor
line
extended from a sailboat as he sped by on a Sea-Doo ....

The owner of the sailboat will probably be sued for negligence in not
dying his anchor line dayglo orange.

Max

You moron! Read the article. It clearly stated the boat was a derelict
vessel. Next time try not to sound so ignorant.

Ah, so it was Capt. Neal's Coronado after all. Owned or not, it's still a
derelict, like its owner.

Max