posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hi, it's me again

katy wrote in news:5cdd9uF30dblcU1
@mid.individual.net:

Todd wrote:

Cheerio
Ed Gordon
http://edgordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

Having an identity crisis? Let us know when you decide who you really
are....

I'm really Ed. Todd is another identity I use sometimes. Ya gotta switch
them back and forth in Xnews and ya gotta pay attention or you send
under the wrong name. Todd's my retard side. Pretty easy for me to do
him. :-) People aren't the least bit threatened by a retard. Is that why
you don't threaten anybody, Katy?

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Horvath wrote in news:4661df0a$0$1348
:

Oh yeah. I've seen those POS's trying to sail. They're a stinkboat
with sails attached.

Eat me! You don't have one valid reason. You just talk like a dummy.

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
posted to alt.sailing.asa

" wrote in
ups.com:

Does anybody out there sail a Mac26M.

Hey Ed... I do.

But in MHO this is *not* the News Group medium in
which to discuss this little boat's attributes and
shortcomings.

If you are sincere about discussing the variables
between the 26X and the 26M I whole heartedly suggest
that you go to the followingweb site:

http://macgregorsailors.com/phpBB/

It's a private moderated forum of Mac owners... and
they tell it like it is. The good... the bad... and
the ugly.

Just trying to be helpfull... :-)

Best regards to all

Bill

Anacapa Isle Marina
Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

Thanks for the help. I'll check it out. It doesn't seem like much help
around here. This group's got pretty pathetic since last time I was
here. Present company excepted.

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Todd wrote:

Cheerio
Ed Gordon
http://edgordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

Having an identity crisis? Let us know when you decide who you really
are....

I'm really Ed. Todd is another identity I use sometimes. Ya gotta switch
them back and forth in Xnews and ya gotta pay attention or you send
under the wrong name. Todd's my retard side. Pretty easy for me to do
him. :-) People aren't the least bit threatened by a retard. Is that why
you don't threaten anybody, Katy?

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon

I threaten you a lot, Neal...back in the plonk bin where you belong...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"theREAL-edGordon" wrote in
:

"Scotty" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anybody out there sail a Mac26M.

Hey Ed... I do.

But in MHO this is *not* the News Group medium in
which to discuss this little boat's attributes and

IMHO, this is not really Ed Gordon.

Sheesh!

SBV

Ya think? I agree with you. Not one "mother-****er" in his entire
post. Can't be Ed. Maybe Kneel is tired of Wilbur? I liked Ellen,
she had nice tits

Ed Gordon #1498248

I turned over a new leaf. My therapist says it's counterproductive using
all that profanity. It makes people think less of me. It takes away my
credibility and all that stuff. I had anger management problems and
attention deficit disorder. I've got a new lease on life so I'm trying
to keep my cool. You learn that you should never give control of your
emotions to others. You can't give them that kinda power over you. You
gotta stay drug free. Even alcohol. It'll ruin your mind.

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote in
:

Billl for the luvaPete when are you going to learn? You're talking to
a sockpuppet..and guess who?

Bill just happens to be the only helpful so far. Everybody else is on
drugs and thinks I'm somebody else. What kinda drugs do you take? Maybe
you should read the results of drug usage on my website. It'll scare you
straight, probably.

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Todd wrote:

Cheerio
Ed Gordon
http://edgordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

Having an identity crisis? Let us know when you decide who you really
are....

I'm really Ed. Todd is another identity I use sometimes. Ya gotta
switch them back and forth in Xnews and ya gotta pay attention or you
send under the wrong name. Todd's my retard side. Pretty easy for me
to do him. :-) People aren't the least bit threatened by a retard. Is
that why you don't threaten anybody, Katy?

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon

I threaten you a lot, Neal...back in the plonk bin where you belong...

No sense of humor that girl!

Don't worry about her, Ed, she's got problems. I feel sorry for her
because she's going blind but in a way she has always been blind. From
an open-minded standpoint, that is.

It takes a paranoid schizophrenic to think everybody's Capt. Neal.
Cuckooo cuckooo cuckooo....

P.S. I like to rag on Mac26 boats too just because it's fun to pick on
people who like them. Most of them seem to irritate easily. I've got
this theory that it's because, deep down, it touches a nerve. Most of
them know a Mac26 is a crummy entry level boat made for the masses who
can't decide what they really want to do - sail or motor. But they have
their place and are sold by the thousands so maybe Macgregor is a good
judge of the mediocre American consumer. More power to him.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hi, it's me again - Ed Gordon

"jlrogers" wrote in message
t...

"Ed Gordon" wrote in message
8...
Todd wrote in :

"Edgar" wrote in
:

"Ed Gordon" wrote in message
8...
Hello everybody, remember me? I've finally gotten back on my feet
after a very long illness. I had to sell my beloved Mac26X. I
donated my all to the church but they screwed me. They were some
kind of cult and they brainwashed me. It took me years of
counseling
to finally get my head straight. Now, I'm looking at buying a new
MAC. Does anybody out there sail a Mac26M. They look very
seaworthy
to me.

Ed Gordon

Hi Ed. Yes, I remember you well. Sorry about your illness, glad
you
are better.
The last I heard you were planning to round Cape Horn in your MAC
26X
and when you failed to show up we feared the worst had happened.
You had one MAC26X so you know what you are getting into if you are
planning to get another but you must be prepared to take a fair
amount of flak on this ng over your choice.

Thanks. I never rounded Cape Horn. I don't know who started that
rumor. I was just going to go to South America to establish rural
missions for religion for the church I got involved with. Turns out
they were Jim Jone's wannabes. Had me all drugged up and doing their
bidding. They took everything I owned (actually I gave it freely
because I was brainwashed.) But, with de-tox and counseling things
are
better now. But I miss my Mac26X. Can't decide to get another used
Mac26X or go with a new Mac 26M though. Was wondering if the M is so
much better than the X to be worth paying about double for a new one
vs an older but in good shape Mac26X.

You know, religion is still important to me but true Christian
religion this time. Be careful of cults. They only want to use you
and steal your wealth. Be very careful of drugs. Most of these cults
use drugs to soften you up and warp your minds to their way of
thinking which is a rip-off scam.

I even made a website about the evils of drugs and how they can make
sane man insane. Here's the link:

Later
Ed Gordon
http://egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html.

Duh, I forgot to switch identities in my newsreader. Sorry folks for
the
screwup and the confusion. And I screwed up the link to my website.

Here it is again - right this time (I hope). I feel so inadequate.

Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

Well, you sure know how to end a thread.

Looks like it's still going to me. Doh!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:52:20 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Wilber is Neal... There's a guy named Jim who shows up from time to time who
owns a new one.

Is he one of your butt buddies?

This post is 100% free of steroids

Well, you're very familiar with that concept, so I defer to your
expertise on the subject.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ,
Ed Gordon wrote:
Neal? Might you mean Captain Neal who used to post here? He was a trip.
Didn't know boats but had a good sense of humor...

Neal went on a trip to the looney bin perhaps. Same guy.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com