posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Good Fortune

On May 26, 8:27 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
Last night when we returned after a very pleasant evening sail, we discovered
that our starboard running light was out. This is not just a new bulb, but I had
replaced the entire fixture last season. Opened it up, and the filiment looked
intact. VOM says I had about 13 volts on the contacts. I'm still doubting the
bulb could be bad, so I took the bulb and a clip lead directly at the battery,
and it was absolutely N.F.G. with maybe 30 hours on it. This is one of those
"festoon" bulbs that looks like a glass fuse.

We were down in Norwalk this morning to visit my mother, so I figured I'd swing
by Cove Marina to check out their new Rex Marine Store. Bought a few bulbs, so
I'd have spares, and as we got back in the car, I realized Dave might be working
on his boat. I thought it would be nice to say hello, and introduce him to my
wife.

Took about 30 seconds to find his very distinctive boat, but no Dave. This was
about 10:30 in the morning. The boat looks about ready to go, and I guess he is
hoping to get it in very soon.

I do have a question though... I had never noticed the stern of the boat before.
Dave, did you rename the boat when you got it? The stern lettering is a very
different style than the name on the topsides. It's even a different color. I
just hadn't noticed it previously. Looks too feminine to be something you picked
out! LOL

The navy blue tumble home with the white Times-Roman lettering works for me!

CWM

Stalker alert!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 26, 9:53 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 26 May 2007 19:51:07 -0700, Joe wrote:

[...]

Idiotic Putz stalker alert! Get it right.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

Ohh. Ok

Joe