Joe Joe is offline

Default Second Captain/Mate Needed

For round trip from Galveston to S. America. Must have passport, must
have been, or hold current USCG licence and have documented time
aboard a sailboat. Depart early July return early August (weather
permitting). May turn into a full time gig with much more earning
potential. All expenses aboard paid, plus 100 dollars a day. Spanish
speaking a plus.

Will be history making sailing trip. (Sorry don't ask for details)

Will be sailing aboard 42 ft Ketch RedCloud with one other licenced
Captain and deckhand.

Anyone interested please e-mail resume and copy of licences and
passport to

This will not be a joy ride, but it will be an adventure!

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Joe wrote in news:1180146284.414382.190030
@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

Will be history making sailing trip. (Sorry don't ask for details)

Must be some kind of new superdrug....(c;

Larry
--
However, I didn't see any mention about a degree in pharmacy or
chemistry...(c;
Bob Bob is offline

On May 25, 8:24 pm, Larry wrote:

Will be history making sailing trip. (Sorry don't ask for details)

Must be some kind of new superdrug....(c;

Larry
--
However, I didn't see any mention about a degree in pharmacy or
chemistry...(c;

Hummm, sounds like a job my buddy took in the 70s. A diving contractor
needed divers for a "gold dredging" operation in SA. They hired my
buddy among others, had them load a utility boat with crates of
"diving gear" and steamed south. The boat got stoped and searched
someplace in central america. No comressors just guns. Ups.......

Id ask for a USCG boarding (with dog) before leaving the dock.

Bob

I recommend you get in touch with a Mr Wilbur Hubbard. Captain, First Mate,
or
.. Hubbard. Wilbur is well known in the sailing community. He will
alienate just about
anyone who might come close to your boat, therefore you will be safe.

oups.com...

On May 25, 9:24 pm, Joe wrote:
For round trip from Galveston to S. America. Must have passport, must
have been, or hold current USCG licence and have documented time
aboard a sailboat. Depart early July return early August (weather
permitting). May turn into a full time gig with much more earning
potential. All expenses aboard paid, plus 100 dollars a day. Spanish
speaking a plus.

Will be history making sailing trip. (Sorry don't ask for details)

Will be sailing aboard 42 ft Ketch RedCloud with one other licenced
Captain and deckhand.

Anyone interested please e-mail resume and copy of licences and
passport to

This will not be a joy ride, but it will be an adventure!

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Oh sure, let's all just fax over a copy of our passport and licenses
to somebody named "joe" on the Internet. Sheesh.

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
I recommend you get in touch with a Mr Wilbur Hubbard. Captain, First
Mate, or
.. Hubbard. Wilbur is well known in the sailing community. He will
alienate just about
anyone who might come close to your boat, therefore you will be safe.

Wilbur Hubbard doesn't have a USCG captain's license. Althought he's
accomplished enough to get one should he so desire.

You must be confusing Wilbur with the good Capt. Neal who has a USCG
Master Mariner's license.
http://captneal.homestead.com/files/framelicence.jpg Capt. Neal would
probably be interested but Joe would be stupid to take him on as crew.
If Ms. Terry ever got a load of a REAL captain, Joe would be history.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
snip...
You must be confusing Wilbur with the good Capt. Neal who has a USCG
Master Mariner's license.
http://captneal.homestead.com/files/framelicence.jpg Capt. Neal would
probably be interested but Joe would be stupid to take him on as crew. If
Ms. Terry ever got a load of a REAL captain, Joe would be history.

Wilbur Hubbard

Word is that capt Nil found it while reading other people's mail during
downtime at his old post office job.

Joe Joe is offline

On May 26, 7:44 am, Keith wrote:
On May 25, 9:24 pm, Joe wrote:

For round trip from Galveston to S. America. Must have passport, must
have been, or hold current USCG licence and have documented time
aboard a sailboat. Depart early July return early August (weather
permitting). May turn into a full time gig with much more earning
potential. All expenses aboard paid, plus 100 dollars a day. Spanish
speaking a plus.

Will be history making sailing trip. (Sorry don't ask for details)

Will be sailing aboard 42 ft Ketch RedCloud with one other licenced
Captain and deckhand.

Anyone interested please e-mail resume and copy of licences and
passport to

This will not be a joy ride, but it will be an adventure!

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Oh sure, let's all just fax over a copy of our passport and licenses
to somebody named "joe" on the Internet. Sheesh.- Hide quoted text -

Keith, If you feel better not disclosing your SS# on your passport
that is fine.

You can not sail to S. America without the passport. I found out today
it takes approx 90 days to 120 days right now get a passport due to
the backlog.

I may be delayed until after hurricane season if I can not get one
faster. Can not be delayed any further because I did not make sure
crew has the proper documents in order.

A USMM document number will be required.

My USMM Masters ticket is 607529 anyone can check and see who I am.
Most in ASA know me.
Here's the boat:
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/284...63212926JCMatQ

Joe

Joe Joe is offline

On May 26, 8:30 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"NE Sailboat" wrote in message

I recommend you get in touch with a Mr Wilbur Hubbard. Captain, First
Mate, or
.. Hubbard. Wilbur is well known in the sailing community. He will
alienate just about
anyone who might come close to your boat, therefore you will be safe.

Wilbur Hubbard doesn't have a USCG captain's license. Althought he's
accomplished enough to get one should he so desire.

You must be confusing Wilbur with the good Capt. Neal who has a USCG
Master Mariner's license.http://captneal.homestead.com/files/framelicence.jpg Capt. Neal would
probably be interested but Joe would be stupid to take him on as crew.
If Ms. Terry ever got a load of a REAL captain, Joe would be history.

Wilbur Hubbard

He has my e-mail address.

PS anyone qualified who sends basic information, I will call and
explain what we are doing.

Everything is legal BTW.

Joe

Joe wrote:
I may be delayed until after hurricane season if I can not get one
faster.

You don't have a passport?!?

DSK