Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Need a program to flood a newsgroup

On Tue, 8 May 2007 07:11:13 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
metro-golden-meower stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
usenet:

: On Sun, 6 May 2007 08:12:38 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Eeyore stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: I need a program to destroy a newsgroup.
::
:: but you already have your tried and tested one, graham.
:: 1] start netKKKopping.
:: 2] await troll invasion.
:::
::: Somebody must have something like this ?
::
:: indeedly somebody must......
:
: snuh 2 aka alt.usenet.kooks now with a new and improved formula.

I'd rather buh than be a kookologist kook.

i'd rather duh than be a k00ky k00kologist.

this wanky news server wouldn't let me xpost to the full xpost line,
shame, i remember when you could x-post to 100+ ng's if you wanted.
not that i've ever done that. of course i have
--

metro-golden-meower

mhm x v i x i i i

,;S2GAAAA25r:
.i#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i,
.r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#s
:3@@HXX&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r
:: .rH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3
,9@@@@@@@@@@@H99@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#5::iH@@@@@@@@@i ,G@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&; r@@@@@@@h .,sS
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#33#@@@@@@# ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H
i@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@X ,iB@@@@@@@@@@@@@A
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@: ;5#A ,@@@@@@@@@@@@X
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r r#@i :@2:@@@@@@@@@@@.
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3 s@@@@@@& , @@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, #@ i@@@sr@@r ;#@@@@@@@@@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@r;@@@@@@@@@# ;@@, s. @@@@@@@@@#
s@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@M;A@@ @r :;:. ;@@@@@@@@@@
A@@@@@@: .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@i::siAG ,@@@@@@@ r@@@@@@@.
@@@@@i .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ .@@@@@@@@@i S@@@. @@@@@@@r
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@B: @ @@@@@@@2
M@@ &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@. .h@@i @#s@@@@@@@@;
2@A ,@@@@@@@@@@2X@@@@X 2@@@ 5@@@@@@#G@@@@@@@@@@@@@
:@@B @@@@@@@@@@: @@@@@; : M@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ ,@ @@ 3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i
9@@@;:@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@ :@s 3 @@@@@@#@@@@:M@@@@@@@@@
@@@,X@@@@@@@i B@@@@@@@@@@@@ 9@@@@@@ #@@@ :@@@@@@@@;
;@@ M@@@@@@@A H@@@@@@@@@@@@@. @@@@@@s @@@@2 @@@@@@@#
#@ @@@@@@@@@3 ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&: 2@@@@ @s ,S@@@@@@@
, #@@@@@@@@@@r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i ;#@. ..iA9A@@@@@@
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i#@@@@@@@@@G, ;&B@#r 9@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H h@@@@@@@@@@@# M@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@@ i@@9
H@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@; :@@@,
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@ .M@@@r
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@r2@@@i
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@. 5@@@@@@@@@@,;@M.
rH@@@@@@@A .@@@@@@@@@@r
:5M#; :@@@@@@@MAr
;;.

ARS GRATIA ARTIS

Allt utan blöja går att töja.

(translation: 'everything without nappies, diapers to you dumb jank
****heads, can be stretched'.)

-"Sex är kul men det gör ont."
(Lisa, 3 år).

(translation: 'sex is fun but it hurts. (lisa, 3 years old)'.)

snuh barn diddler Den Tomtefärgade Kärlekskyssen i Message-ID:

meow