BoatBanter.com

-   -   Navy boarding (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/80229-navy-boarding.html)

Maxprop April 30th 07 03:32 AM

Navy boarding

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Did I mention we were boarded by the Mexican Navy while in Baja... very
interesting experience. They came along side with a skiff... eight
sailors (all toting M-16s or similar) and the officer with a sidearm.
Very professional. We were the only boat in sight... with Moorings
plastered all over, so it was pretty obvious we were charterers. The
officer and one crew came aboard, while the others stayed on the skiff.

The officer asked to see the boat documentation, but was mostly
interested in the fishing permits (up-to-date) courtesy of the Moorings.
His English wasn't that great, but basically they were looking for
poachers. After several attempts he accepted some water for himself and
his crew... damn hot day.

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would be considered
racism.

By whom?

Democrats, the left wing, secular-progressives, Hispanics. Of course Jesse
Jackson and Al Sharpton wouldn't care a whit about Mexicans.

Max

Maxprop April 30th 07 03:32 AM

Navy boarding

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would be

considered
racism.

Not if they needed their lawns mowed.

Kewl. I wasn't aware the US Navy was mowing the lawns of Mexicans these
days.

Max

Capt. JG April 30th 07 05:41 AM

Navy boarding

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

What planet are you on these days?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

jlrogers April 30th 07 01:08 PM

Navy boarding

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would be

considered
racism.

Not if they needed their lawns mowed.

Now that's funny! Racist for sure, but still funny..

Scotty April 30th 07 01:17 PM

Navy boarding

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would

be
considered
racism.

Not if they needed their lawns mowed.

Now that's funny! Racist for sure, but still funny..

it's not racist if it's funny.

jlrogers April 30th 07 01:24 PM

Navy boarding

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:17:14 -0400, "Scotty"
scribbled thusly:

"jlrogers" wrote in message
y.net...

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would

be
considered
racism.

Not if they needed their lawns mowed.

Now that's funny! Racist for sure, but still funny..

it's not racist if it's funny.

Nor if it's true :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

I see, all Mexicans mow lawns. Or do all sailors mow lawns? Maybe Mexicans
mow sailors or the other way around.

katy April 30th 07 02:18 PM

Navy boarding

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:35:55 +1000, OzOne wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:24:18 GMT, "jlrogers"
scribbled thusly:

I see, all Mexicans mow lawns. Or do all sailors mow lawns? Maybe Mexicans
mow sailors or the other way around.

Not all.....but many in SoCal.....they iron and clean houses too.....

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

How do you iron a house?

CWM

On a very big board...

Maxprop April 30th 07 11:45 PM

Navy boarding

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

I guess those people carrying Mexican flags and marching through the streets
of American cities a while back must have been Republicans, eh?

Max

Scotty May 1st 07 12:14 AM

Navy boarding

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:24:18 GMT, "jlrogers"

scribbled thusly:

I see, all Mexicans mow lawns. Or do all sailors mow

lawns? Maybe Mexicans
mow sailors or the other way around.

Not all.....some are too lazy.....

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

OIC

Scotty May 1st 07 01:26 AM

Navy boarding

OzOne wrote in message news:

I see, all Mexicans mow lawns. Or do all sailors mow

lawns? Maybe Mexicans
mow sailors or the other way around.

Not all.....some are too lazy.....

Oz1...of the 3 twins.