Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Poor "poor" Dave

So, Bubbles, when ya gonna tell us about all those Broadway shows,,
concerts, ballets, etc. you've been in to see lately. You livin' so
close to
the City and all, so you have all its advantages.

Well, last week I drove to City Island to work on the boat, then met
Suzanne and some friends at The Corner Bistro. Later in the week I had
a meeting with a screenwriter I'm working with at The Ear and next
week we'll be going to a closed screening of Spiderman 3 at Magno. I
certainly have no trouble driving an hour. In fact, coming from Queens
could take the same amount of time or worse if I got caught on the GCP
or VW. In two weeks we're taking Thomas to the Bronx Zoo and also
meeting friends there. He's a bit too young for any shows now, so
that'll wait for a year or so. Oh, and we're doing a celebration
dinner (for our closing on the newest property) in about a week to be
held at a Brooklyn Italian place that I can't remember the name of.
Thomas is a bit young for concerts and Broadway now, but we tend to do
those in the winter. I'll let you know if we do any less of them, but
I doubt it! We love live music and plays.
Seriously, if you know people who live an hour from NYC and can't get
the energy to attend a few things, they must be some pathetic people.
My father lives two hours out in Pocono lake and he comes in all the
time.
I can't wait to take Thomas see the city sights this summer!

RB
35s5
NY

Tell Us, Dave.... Capt. Rob ASA 5 July 31st 06 10:21 PM
Auto pilot remote control - Nobody home on the helm Wayne.B General 9 March 21st 05 08:02 PM
On topic: Neat docking system..... Gould 0738 General 21 October 6th 04 09:22 PM