posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Zoe Zoe is offline

Default Bush will invade Iran

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:53:15 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Wim Jay
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:: usenet:
::
::: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote:
:::
:::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::: Wilbur Hubbard stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::: usenet:
::::
::::: "Nathan Branden" wrote in message
::::: ...
:::::: I got the lowdown from my contacts in MarInt. Bush will invade
:::::: Iran. The Marines will spearhead the invasion with the largest
:::::: amphibious assault since D-Day. They will do an Inchon style
:::::: landing near the Iraqi border and cut the country in two. Two
:::::: MEU's will secure the southern portion of the country while the
:::::: Army spills across the Iraqi border into the northern part of the
:::::: country. SOG units will disable key Iranian choke and
:::::: infrastrucutre points. Air superiority will be established on the
:::::: fly with the latest ARM technology launched from AWACS, ECM and
:::::: fighter platforms. To complete the pincher move forces will offer
:::::: an opposing front projected out of Afghanistan.
::::::
:::::: I believe that such decisive action will eliminate the threat
:::::: arising from any Muslim factions bent against the US. It will
:::::: further establish Bush as a long term thinking president and set
:::::: him in the history books as one of the 3 greatest of our
:::::: presidents. This military action should play out over a period of
:::::: 14 months maximum. Tony Blair and John Howard are on board for
:::::: this final push against world wide terror. Victory is in our
:::::: hands.
::::::
:::::: Nathan
:::::
::::: I'm all for it. The difference between Iraq and Iran is that Iran
::::: civilians are mostly of the same religious mind. There won't be
::::: the fighting between religious factions as there is in Iraq. Once
::::: the fanatic govt. and the Ayatollah *******s get toppled they are
::::: pretty much dead meat because much of the population hates their
::::: strict rule.
:::::
::::: Let's roll!
::::
:::: sigh
:::: here comes WW3 folks, all thanks to
:::: trigger-happy-oil-greedy-friendly-fire-yanks like this wilbur
:::: moron. I'll bet he even voted for GWB!
:::: hey "wilbur", the leader of zimabwe is a totally evil ****, he's
:::: done far more genocide than saddam. no oil to profit from there
:::: though is there? hence suprisingly no interest from you
:::: self-appointed world police warmongers. not worth sending
:::: halliburton in there to cream off the profits, eh?
:::: don't get me wrong, as a brit I do strongly object to what the
:::: iranians have done and sincerely hope that those marines are
:::: released, but get real man. if we start another war many thousands
:::: of innocents will die. again. isn't it about time mankind became
:::: civilised enough to stop fighting wars?
:::
::: not until theyre civilized enough to limit their own population to
::: an ecologically sound number and density, no.
::
:: never forget the almighty profits the corporates made selling the
:: very same
:: weapons that are now killing our military to these rogue countries.
:: seriously dave, it isn't about over-population, it is purely about
:: greedy politrickshians being in the pockets of the multinational
:: companies.
::
:: --
:: Steve Leyland
:: mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
:: Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
:: Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
::
:: =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=
::
:: If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you
:: pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of
:: optimism. - Oscar Wilde
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest
:: order. Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of
:: searches on his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have
:: been warned. *plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
:: post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
:: Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
:: dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless,
:: flaccid, obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald,
:: hunch-backed, flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling,
:: buck-toothed, physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive,
:: mud-packing, masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important,
:: arrogant, egomaniacal POS that takes up more bandwidth than a
:: despicable binary-poster, and for no apparent reason beyond seeing
:: his own defecatory vomitus slithering down the screen in vile green
:: rivulets."
::
:: Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "I went to the Garden of Love,
:: And saw what I never had seen;
:: A Chapel was built in the midst,
:: Where I used to play on the green.
::
:: And the gates of this Chapel were shut
:: And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
:: So I turned to the Garden of Love
:: That so many sweet flowers bore.
::
:: And I saw it was filled with graves,
:: And tombstones where flowers should be;
:: And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
:: And binding with briars my joys and desires."
::
:: William Blake.
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe
:: of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
:: deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
:: as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
::
:: Native American prophecy
::
::
:: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::
:: Meow
:
: Why have you added d.l to your crossposts of this ****e? The
: introduction to your post is crap, you have failed to trim the body
: of the post you are replying to, *BUT* most importantly, your sig is
: simply too big for demon.local. I suggest you fix it immediately or
: stay out of our unpolluted stream. Your sort we can do without. And
: just in case you failed to understand that message, just listen to
: what someone said a long time ago about one of our guardians:
:
: "Gah. For the sake of your own sanity, don't argue with Neil.
: Anyone. Neil is like a pit-bull in an argument - once he's clamped
: on, he's buggered if he's going to let go. Ever.
:
: You will not win. You will not get the last word, and you won't be
: able to budge him an inch - he has his opinions and they will not be
: changed.
:
: Sometimes, just sometimes, you feel like you're getting the edge - but
: you're making the mistake of assuming that a logical argument is an
: effective argument. You have much to learn (and I learnt the hard
: way).
:
: A different tack, you think, may work - how about employing the same
: mindless belligerence that he uses to such effect? Fight fire with
: fire!! But no.. No matter how obtuse and irritating you think you're
: being, **** can always step up another gear - you're going flat-out,
: and he's just been cruising - the McLaren F1 of obfuscation.
:
: And even then, you might think you can hang on to the end - that he's
: getting /bored/... Maybe you're starting to derive a perverted
: masochistic satisfaction from this extended exchange. Remember one
: thing - Neil Is Enjoying It More. Each response gives him more
: argumentative power, you're just feeding him - and you can't see him
: grow until it's too late, when you collapse from your swivel-chair
: sobbing uncontrollably."
:
: OK then, Mr. Pussy Meow, do you *really* want to go up against our
: very own demon pit bull wot has never been beaten by anything or
: anyone? And if you don't believe me, well, just you go and ask that
: Paul Rooney, oh yes!

egads, that netKKKopping neil barking retard is still attempting to hold
court in these parts?
:
: It's your call, Pussy!

I call MEOW!

Egawds, Wim. I was so disinterested in your pukespew I forgot to tell
you:

I can't speak for Steve Darlin'; but, I suggest you give that keyboard
a break, preferably over your skull.

I call SPNAK! with a sweet leetle cherry, one matching your reddened
ass.

Zoe
--
ADAGIOS III — ELECTRA'S BENISON, BOUND!
http://www.oberonpress.ca/titles.pl?v=new
JUDITH FITZGERALD'S EVER-EVOLVING WRITESITE:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca/
J.F. ON LIAN LUNSON'S I'M YOUR MAN
http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/boholian.html
THE ITEM THAT HE SENT HER:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca/leonardcohen.html
LEONARD COHEN'S OPEN BOOK OF LONGING:
http://tinyurl.com/yno7z7
POET PARLIAMENTAEIRIAL JUDITH FITZGERALD:
http://tinyurl.com/38ssjq
THE AMERICAN BOOK REVIEW:
http://tinyurl.com/2h6op6
SUNITI NAMJOSHI'S BRIGHTSITE:
http://tinyurl.com/37jjvy
J.F. ON AL PURDY & ELI MANDEL @ CBC:
http://tinyurl.com/2vdrdq
WISE GUY'S WISE SON:
http://www.marshallmcluhan.com/pub.html
VERMONT'S BUCKEYE ON OLSON & FITZGERALD:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca/bobbuckeye.html
A CELEBRATION OF WOMEN WRITERS:
http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/writers.html
JOANNA M. WESTON ON ORESTES' LAMENT:
http://tinyurl.com/ysrx3l
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Zoe Zoe is offline

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:58:01 -0400, ah scribble-scrawled:

Zoe wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:07:22 GMT, "Wim Jay"
scribble-scrawled:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called dave

: wrote:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Wilbur Hubbard stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:: usenet:
::
::: "Nathan Branden" wrote in message
::: ...
[...]

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

[...]

It's your call, Pussy!

Erm. You think throwing down the guantlet is going to win you
boy-scout points? This is Usenet, Sweetums. The crosspost was
inocuous. You just ratcheted up the echo soon to be resounding
through your cavern. Your tripe and snide-swipe of Steve was so
unnecessary. WTF do you care? You have a killfilter? Use it.
Bingo! Automagical. No more Steve bugging your ass to the point
where you're wasting words tippy-tapping bull**** lying your fingers
to the bone attacking someone who has as much right as anyone else to
crosspost to any NG on the planet.

What? It's gotten boring in d.l and you need to see some fireworks?
Give my love to your pit-bull****ter. And, take a long walk, Stunnie;
you're going to have to re-think this uncalled-for gratuitously
dullicious dregma for the rest of your online life. I hope you and
Paul Rooney become friends; you're going to need a friend, given the
fact you're begging to pussy-whupped. Or, do I mean pussy-whomped?

Words are cheap; it's knee-jerk reactions like yours that'll kill you.
Whassa matter? Steve hit a nerve with you? You *love* Bush? You
giving glow-jobs to your boss running one of the multinationals
destroying the planet? Bully for you; but, you just go away, now; or,
not. Here's a thought: Put your money where your muzzle is;
otherwise, you might get shot.

Your call, Wimbo.

The clock is ticking.

Ah, ah, you're such a ****e-disturber; must be why I lurve you.

Hrmmm . . . would you like to come upstairs? After all, you do know
what happens when you incorrige moi *BEG*.

*smep*

Zoe
--
ON JUDITH FITZGERALD'S ADAGIOS QUARTET:
This is poetry of personal and cultural pain
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zoe
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:53:15 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Wim Jay stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote:
:::
:::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::: dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::: usenet:
::::
::::: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::::: wrote:
:::::
:::::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::::: Wilbur Hubbard stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::::: usenet:
::::::
::::::: "Nathan Branden" wrote in message
::::::: ...
:::::::: I got the lowdown from my contacts in MarInt. Bush will invade
:::::::: Iran. The Marines will spearhead the invasion with the largest
:::::::: amphibious assault since D-Day. They will do an Inchon style
:::::::: landing near the Iraqi border and cut the country in two. Two
:::::::: MEU's will secure the southern portion of the country while the
:::::::: Army spills across the Iraqi border into the northern part of
:::::::: the country. SOG units will disable key Iranian choke and
:::::::: infrastrucutre points. Air superiority will be established on
:::::::: the fly with the latest ARM technology launched from AWACS,
:::::::: ECM and fighter platforms. To complete the pincher move forces
:::::::: will offer an opposing front projected out of Afghanistan.
::::::::
:::::::: I believe that such decisive action will eliminate the threat
:::::::: arising from any Muslim factions bent against the US. It will
:::::::: further establish Bush as a long term thinking president and
:::::::: set him in the history books as one of the 3 greatest of our
:::::::: presidents. This military action should play out over a period
:::::::: of 14 months maximum. Tony Blair and John Howard are on board
:::::::: for this final push against world wide terror. Victory is in
:::::::: our hands.
::::::::
:::::::: Nathan
:::::::
[...]
:::: --
:::: ================================================== ====================
[...]
:::: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:::: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::::
:::: Meow
:::
[...]

zoe-licious-delicious won, do be assured that these demons local already
firmly sport my size 20 bootprint on their fat arses (hi craig how are
those man-boobs hanging, you fat ****?)

however, mister wim jay and mister rooney are among the very few here with
some semblance of decency.

:
: Zoe

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is
as good as dead: his eyes are closed. - Albert Einstein.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Zoe Zoe is offline

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:17:21 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zoe
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:53:15 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Wim Jay stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote:
:::
:::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::: dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::: usenet:
::::
::::: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
:::::
================================================= =====================
[...]

K. I hear you. Wim, fight off them that's really hurting d.l; you
coulda fooled me; but, I wasn't born yesterday. I'll defer to Steve's
knowledge of who's who and who isnot in d.l.

IOW? Give up stooping to conquer, Wim; try rising to communicate.
That's high praise coming from Steve. Don't disappoint me, okay?

You made your bed; don't die in it going after those preferring to
work with you, not against you.

Sayonara, Zoe

: wrote:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Wim Jay stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote:
:::
:::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::: dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::: usenet:
::::
::::: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::::: wrote:
:::::
[...]
: No. He is frit

awwww, poor 'ickle netKKKop nellie hiding in his killfile. maybe jim'll fix
it for him again?
:
:::
::: It's your call, Pussy!
::
:: I call MEOW!
:
: Oh ****! You saw through my cunning plan! I will go back to the
: drawing bored.

always a pleasure mister wim.

:
:: --
:: Steve Leyland
:: mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
:: Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
:: Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
::
:: =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=
::
:: MANIC: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
:: Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees
:: and Fire Hydrants and...
:: ================================================== ====================
[...]

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zoe
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:17:21 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zoe
:: stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:53:15 +0100, Steve scribble-scrawled:
:::
:::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::: Wim Jay stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::::
::::: On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
::::: wrote:
:::::
:::::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:::::: dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:::::: usenet:
::::::
::::::: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::::::: wrote:
:::::::
:::::::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being
:::::::: called Wilbur Hubbard stirred from it's deep slumber and
:::::::: pronounced to usenet:
::::::::
::::::::: "Nathan Branden" wrote in message
::::::::: ...
:::::::::: I got the lowdown from my contacts in MarInt. Bush will
:::::::::: invade Iran. The Marines will spearhead the invasion with
:::::::::: the largest amphibious assault since D-Day. They will do an
:::::::::: Inchon style landing near the Iraqi border and cut the
:::::::::: country in two. Two MEU's will secure the southern portion
:::::::::: of the country while the Army spills across the Iraqi border
:::::::::: into the northern part of the country. SOG units will
:::::::::: disable key Iranian choke and infrastrucutre points. Air
:::::::::: superiority will be established on the fly with the latest
:::::::::: ARM technology launched from AWACS, ECM and fighter
:::::::::: platforms. To complete the pincher move forces will offer an
:::::::::: opposing front projected out of Afghanistan.
::::::::::
:::::::::: I believe that such decisive action will eliminate the threat
:::::::::: arising from any Muslim factions bent against the US. It will
:::::::::: further establish Bush as a long term thinking president and
:::::::::: set him in the history books as one of the 3 greatest of our
:::::::::: presidents. This military action should play out over a
:::::::::: period of 14 months maximum. Tony Blair and John Howard are
:::::::::: on board for this final push against world wide terror.
:::::::::: Victory is in our hands.
::::::::::
:::::::::: Nathan
:::::::::
[...]
:::::: --
[...]
:::::: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:::::: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::::::
:::::: Meow
:::::
[...]

the demon local regs have always been referred to as sig-bunnies because
they ruled the froup with an iron fist and insisted on a RFC compliant four
line .sig
I'm sure you can imagine what meowers thought of that?!!!
I was on the second invasion which was successful in that it caused the
netKKKops to retreat to their killfiles.
:

wim's cool. look out for neil and craig here, they're teh ****heads.
:
: You made your bed; don't die in it going after those preferring to
: work with you, not against you.

curls up on zoe's knee and purrs
:
: Sayonara, Zoe

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't
know why I'll do it again. -Bart Simpson
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Zoe Zoe is offline

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:47:01 +0100, Steve Darlin' struck a chord:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zoe
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

curls up on zoe's knee and purrs

M-m-m-m . . . That's the spot . . . And, those lovely ears, them
pawses for causes. The lap of luxury never had it so sweet.

*smep*

Zoe
--
SLLS # 14
mhm 32x20
JUDITH FITZGERALD'S EVER-EVOLVING WRITESITE:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

The leader represents the people.

Bush represents the Americans.

That's why America is totally ****ed up, in all the possible
scenario's you can imagine.

Fight fire with fire? Hello!!? 2007!!! How primitive can you be these
days?

Where is the spirituality on this Earth?

Â?Peace from your WingMakerâ„¢

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
ah ah is offline

Wim Jay wrote:
On 3-Apr-2007, Zoe wrote:

Ah, ah, you're such a ****e-disturber; must be why I lurve you.

Don't worry, Zoweeeeeeeeeeeee, you will eventually float to the top again.

Hrmmm . . . would you like to come upstairs? After all, you do know
what happens when you incorrige moi *BEG*.

Ooo-la-la! Two French pussies in d.l now!

*smep*

*smabo*

Oi! Zoe's me buddress, Wim!

: wrote:
:
> [...]

slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

[...]

Is alcohol involved?

*smep*

*smeps*