posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ENOUGH!

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:
I just read that American war protesters are buring effigies of
American soldiers on American soil! Once again, American soldiers are
trapped in between a radical left public and their duty. Thanks a lot
you hippie scumbag protesters. We need a few more Kent States to clear
up this hippie style scum. As always the American people have turned
on our troops. Maybe they'll see the light when America's armed forces
turns upon an ungrateful citizenry.

I hope that's not the case. Leave your hate-mongering at home if you
don't mind, but there's really no reason to treat the people who serve
in the military with anything less than the honor they clearly deserve.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com