posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ENOUGH!

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
I just read that American war protesters are buring effigies of
American soldiers on American soil! Once again, American soldiers are
trapped in between a radical left public and their duty. Thanks a lot
you hippie scumbag protesters. We need a few more Kent States to clear
up this hippie style scum. As always the American people have turned
on our troops. Maybe they'll see the light when America's armed forces
turns upon an ungrateful citizenry.

Nathan

Truly despicable. But you must ask yourself a question. "What's the root
cause of all this leftist activity?" You will find the answers he

http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm

Note how many of the communist party's goals have come to fruition. The
Democrats are hastening the demise of this great country. There's no
denying it. . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:08:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

troll deleted

I just can't believe it. The Democrats won't even condemn this act,
which was in a protest by Democrats. From this day forward I will see
the Democrats as enemies of veterans everywhere. Murtha should switch
to Republican. It's late morning but I got to have a stiff drink. I'm
going to make a bunch of phone calls today. This can't be America.

All arabs and muslims are evil too right?

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nathan,

Here is some more unbelievable leftist pap. It is very anti-American and pro
Communist.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/...yOSecrets.html

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
: In article ,
: Nathan Branden wrote:
:: On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:08:24 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
:: wrote:
:
: troll deleted
:
:: I just can't believe it. The Democrats won't even condemn this act,
:: which was in a protest by Democrats. From this day forward I will see
:: the Democrats as enemies of veterans everywhere. Murtha should switch
:: to Republican. It's late morning but I got to have a stiff drink. I'm
:: going to make a bunch of phone calls today. This can't be America.
:
: All arabs and muslims are evil too right?

better netKKKop the lot of 'em herr ganz.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Monarchs are acceptable, but we draw the line at Rulers.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow