posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Maritimelinks.net website for merchant mariners launch

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about a new site called
Maritimelinks.net! http://www.maritimelinks.net is the home address.
We are updating content constantly- it is new and growing so please
check back often as it will change frequently. The founders are
Merchant Marines and not webmasters by trade- so we want to stay
focused on the maritime world, Merchant Mariners, Coast Guard
regulations, blogging, news, and company information.
MARINERS- We want your stories, your input on the site. Anything you
think would be useful! Please visit us today and share your thoughts
with us!

We really want to get the message out to everyone we possibly can!
BUSINESSES--
We are in the process of getting companies onboard to advertise jobs
on our webpage. if anyone here is a shipping company owner and is
interested in advertising their company online for a low rate, please
let us know. Visit our page and go to our business services page.

Please visit- http://www.maritimelinks.net