posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default LSD and sailing.

Hi gang. I'm a new subscriber. I've been lurking for about a month. I'm
sorry my name is similar to a regular subscriber you have here. But,
sometimes people have the same name. Funny how sometimes people with the
same names share the same interests like sailing and like drugs.

One of my favorite things to do is smoke some wicked weed and then go
sailing. You don't know the meaning of "smooth sailing" until you've
smoked some really mellow weed and gone sailing.

I'm wondering about doing some stronger stuff like dropping acid. Has
anybody ever dropped acid and gone sailing. I bet it's a trip and a
half. Comments please.

Captain J.E. Ganz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Captain J.E. Ganz wrote:
Hi gang. I'm a new subscriber. I've been lurking for about a month. I'm
sorry my name is similar to a regular subscriber you have here. But,
sometimes people have the same name. Funny how sometimes people with the
same names share the same interests like sailing and like drugs.

One of my favorite things to do is smoke some wicked weed and then go
sailing. You don't know the meaning of "smooth sailing" until you've
smoked some really mellow weed and gone sailing.

I'm wondering about doing some stronger stuff like dropping acid. Has
anybody ever dropped acid and gone sailing. I bet it's a trip and a
half. Comments please.

Captain J.E. Ganz

Are you the guy that had sex with the sea lions?

Buzz
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Buzzy" wrote in message
news
Captain J.E. Ganz wrote:
Hi gang. I'm a new subscriber. I've been lurking for about a month.
I'm sorry my name is similar to a regular subscriber you have here.
But, sometimes people have the same name. Funny how sometimes people
with the same names share the same interests like sailing and like
drugs.

One of my favorite things to do is smoke some wicked weed and then go
sailing. You don't know the meaning of "smooth sailing" until you've
smoked some really mellow weed and gone sailing.

I'm wondering about doing some stronger stuff like dropping acid. Has
anybody ever dropped acid and gone sailing. I bet it's a trip and a
half. Comments please.

Captain J.E. Ganz

Are you the guy that had sex with the sea lions?

Buzz

Not my fault. I just got done smoking a fat one and decided to go for a
nice swim. But the surf was really up and I lost my trunks. I was
standing in the water up to my waist trying to get somebody's attention
so they could bring me something to wear when up from behind comes this
sea lion and he poked it right up where the sun don't shine. I was
mortified but powerless to stop him. But what really made me sick to my
stomach was having an orgasm from it. I know I'm not gay. I hate the
thought of anything gay but it makes me wonder. I have nightmares about
it. My doctor reassured me though. My shrink referred me to him and he
said it was probably nothing more than the prostate being "massaged" and
discharging it's contents. Not the same thing as gay sex.

That's why I'd like to try some LSD. If something like that happened
again I could just claim it was a flashback or something.

Captain J.E. Ganz