posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.drugs.pot

Default PING: FLUFFY!!! and suck bilge rat entrails, Gant!

Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
Mowe Z. Slowley wrote:
-=Biscuit=- wrote:
"{{{~..~}}}" delighted us to no end by taking
a lime green crayon and scribbling in
oups.com, on the
hallowed day of Wed 14 Mar 2007 02:49:08a:

I pray thee master:

Teach *me* the ways of the /force/.

I had a cat named Fluffy when I was a kid.

Does he/she have Usenet access?

are you implying the existence of an intertemporalnet?

here's an interesting thought:

If a 128 qbit quantum computer is built,
it could, in theory, simulate the entire history of the cosmos down
to fractal levels of detail.

Ever read Piers Anthony's "Macroscope"??

In his story, a device was invented which could peer into any point
in the entire space-time continuum in real time, windowing in any
ratio of absolute time to human perceptual real-time..

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...-20070209.html

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.p...0;fp;16;fpid;0
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,12...1/article.html

With a qbit cosmic simulator rather than a macroscope, we could even
probe parallel worlds, without entanglement. (I may be being a
little optimistic about the entanglement thing)

"google earth" would become "google multiverse space-time portal"

with angstrom level resolution, and real time rendering.

what would you use your human mind for, with a tool like that?

hhhmmmm? _think_ about it.

We'd just watch a lot of TV.

--
When you do something right,
No one will know you did anything at all.

....attributed to 'God'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nXT8lSnPQ