posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Mr. Hubbard/Neal/Ellen/?

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Neal,

Don't you think Wilbur Hubbard is a lot easier to manage than
Ellen? After

A killfile is a killfile is a killfile...

. . . is an ostrich.

Max

I don't need to read crap. If you do, feel free.

Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering
someone who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

Max

Not to mention paranoid schizophrenia.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering someone
who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

It's not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It's a matter of screen
poluution.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Neal,

Don't you think Wilbur Hubbard is a lot easier to manage than Ellen?
After

A killfile is a killfile is a killfile...

. . . is an ostrich.

Max

I don't need to read crap. If you do, feel free.

Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering
someone who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

Max

Not to mention paranoid schizophrenia.

The voices Jon hears are only the echos of his own voice reverberating
within the confines of his vacant skull. g

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering
someone who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

It's not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It's a matter of screen
poluution.

That's one way to spin it.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering
someone who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

It's not a matter of agreement or disagreement. It's a matter of screen
poluution.

That's one way to spin it.

Max

I don't killfile you and a bunch of others, and we have vastly different
ideas.

Is that what you call spin?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Neal,

Don't you think Wilbur Hubbard is a lot easier to manage than Ellen?
After

A killfile is a killfile is a killfile...

. . . is an ostrich.

Max

I don't need to read crap. If you do, feel free.

Is an opinion "crap" only because you disagree with it? Filtering
someone who doesn't agree with you politically is elemental fascism.

Max

Not to mention paranoid schizophrenia.

The voices Jon hears are only the echos of his own voice reverberating
within the confines of his vacant skull. g

Max

Who said that? Oh....

--
"j" ganz @@