posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Question about Sailboat lighting

On the off chance it's a straight forward simple question.....the
maneuvering light is white.

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 27, 7:31 pm, (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:
In article om,

Joe wrote:
On Feb 27, 6:57 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:48:43 -0500, Joe wrote
(in article .com):

What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

I haven't seen mention of this in a while... I believe it's red and I
know it's 360 deg.

--
Capt. JG

Wrong....not red

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 27, 7:02 pm, "Al Buterol" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com... What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

I have an air powered horn that is hooked up to a propane tank. When it is
engaged an ignitor sets off so orange fireballs appear at every blast.

Like this one?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/23...9a0c5a.jpg?v=0

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:

What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

OMG!!! Joe, do you need to take a remedial course? Sounds like it to me!

LP (I'm scared to sail with "joe" out on the water that doesn't have a
clue!)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 27, 6:57 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:48:43 -0500, Joe wrote
(in article .com):

What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

i use a mirror ball

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

You're such an ass Mundo. Mirror balls are not approved for night
time use.

And it fails to accomplish the horns lighting's task... day or night.

Joe

How in the hell would you know, Joey? You are the one asking the question,
after all...

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ps.com...
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com... What color
should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

I have an air powered horn that is hooked up to a propane tank. When it
is
engaged an ignitor sets off so orange fireballs appear at every blast.

Like this one?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/23...9a0c5a.jpg?v=0

Joe

So now Joe is interested in little girls, instead of little boys? I'm
confused!!!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote:

What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

OMG!!! Joe, do you need to take a remedial course? Sounds like it to
me!

LP (I'm scared to sail with "joe" out on the water that doesn't have a
clue!)

Nice to see you out of rehab finally. How are all the good folks at the
Betty Ford Center?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 27, 8:05 pm, "Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Feb 27, 7:02 pm, "Al Buterol" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

groups.com... What color
should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

I have an air powered horn that is hooked up to a propane tank. When it
is
engaged an ignitor sets off so orange fireballs appear at every blast.

Like this one?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/23...9a0c5a.jpg?v=0

Joe

So now Joe is interested in little girls, instead of little boys? I'm
confused!!!

LP- Hide quoted text -

Gutter whore has molesting on the mind anytime she see's a child in a
photo.
You are one sick bitch LP, is it the herpes Nellie gave you eating
your brain?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 27, 8:05 pm, "Lady Pilot" wrote:

ps.com...

"Joe" wrote in message

[...]

Surely what passes as LP's brain would starve even a herpes virus to
death!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
What color should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

That's easy it should be every color. In other words it should be white
light. And it should be 360 degrees. And it should have a bronze
housing. Steel, even stainless steel, will eventually become unsightly
and rust away

Wilbur Hubbard

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Question for the group-transporting sailboat cross country Don Corrado ASA 2 June 7th 04 10:54 PM
small sailboat design question. Jerry Morris Boat Building 1 July 24th 03 09:44 PM