posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Search for Jim Gray ends

On Feb 22, 10:17 am, "Ty Lenol" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

Ignorant puppet BB,

Joe, if you were at a ventriloquist show and the wooden dummy hurled insults
at you would you get angry at the dummy and yank its head off?

No never.

Lets see a picture of your fine boat. Oh not going to happen
here...wonder why? Not me, it's a cheap **** bleach bottle knock off.
Any chump with a bag of change can get one. They are a dime a dozen
BB, like you boring, dull, same ol same ol ....weekend warrior trash.

Now you have just insulted 99% of the boat owners here.

How often does your "motor home" leave the dock?

I thought you were crusing the Islands, cept you are here as a puppet
master. I know my cruising is not going to end up like your farce of a
voyage. You talk allot, but do very little.

It's a known and proven fact that liveaboards get out on the water much less
than non liveaboards.

It's a known fact you now live in a condo inland. Need I say more?

You sail a dinghy more than your big boat, much more. Admit it to everyone
here.

I admit it...Oh the shame....poor me.

How's about a picture of your wife on deck? Oh sorry you do not have
that wide of an angle lens huh?

Who would want to subject their loved ones to ridicule from you?

What's to ridicule? I take it you have seen his boat & crew
then...never mind, you know.

Sorry Charlie...must suck to be you, no wonder you hide in Charlie
Morgans blubber locker.

It would be much more effective if you pointed out how and why you are
superior rather than attacking your opponent.

I have no opponent here.

It would even be more gracious to apologize to BB and offer an olive branch
with sincerity. You two could become great friends over a smokey Texas style
BBQ or a plate of Macoroni and Cheese.

OK you are correct.

Sorry you are such a douch bag BB.

Joe

Joe- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:
Bwahahahah...Marine Psychic, the ebonics was kicking in.
Harvard BB caught it too..You spelling Nazi's are a hoot.

They don't have anything else to do with their lives.

Is Bitty-Bill now claiming he went to Harvard? Wow, that's
impressive.... maybe he can ask JAXAshby for a boost getting into
MENSA!

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article .com,
Joe wrote:

deleted

You guys need to get a room...

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:
Ignorant puppet BB,

Yeah like you're a rocket scientist yourself, Joe. The both of you
think I'm Doug King!

Lets see a picture of your fine boat. Oh not going to happen
here...wonder why?

Because he's afraid of several people he's stalked & harassed on the
internet. Look at how Bitty-Bill reacts when Gilligan posts a hint as
to his name & location!

Actually, BB did a dumb thing and posted a picture of his boat... with
the name carefully photoshopped out, of course... to prove that he did
so have a radar... what a big man!

Of course, the picture also showed him being covered like rusty inner
spring during a race.

it's a cheap **** bleach bottle knock off.
Any chump with a bag of change can get one. They are a dime a dozen

Not so, the C&C 27 mark III is one of the better mass-produced boats
of it's size. Not as well built as the CS 27 and not as fast as the
Express 27, though.

BB, like you boring, dull, same ol same ol ....weekend warrior trash.
How's about a picture of your wife on deck? Oh sorry you do not have
that wide of an angle lens huh?

Sorry Charlie...must suck to be you, no wonder you hide in Charlie
Morgans blubber locker.

Why is Bitty-Bill so important to you Joe? Don't you have anyhting
better to do? Hasn't it warmed up down there so you can go sailing?

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
"Joe" wrote:
[...]

Someone really knows who he is?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Someone really knows who he is?

Really?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 22, 1:20 pm, wrote:
"Joe" wrote:
[...]

Yeah it's like 80 now, planning on heading out a few hours before
sunset, but right now,I have to do other stuff that requires me to be
on the internet, but does not take up all my time. So I'd thought I'd
drop in and harpoon the whale . Never did I guess you would be acting
like a green peace zodaic.

You are correct....I should focus my efforts into things worth while,
this place is becoming a waste of my time.

BTW ..What's your excuse?

Joe

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

You are correct....I should focus my efforts into things worth while,
this place is becoming a waste of my time.

Top Posters for ASA

This month 386
372
247
208
133 Joe
82
77
77
77 w...@u
73

All time 28829 Capt. Rob =====Untouchable. Gone for 6 months/year and
still in the lead by a factor of 3! Way to go Rob!
8866
8029 Joe
7870 ===========Ganz is closing in on you
Joe. Within 3 months he'll be #2 all time poster!
7782 Scotty
7532 ==========Scotty is really #2 all time
leader if we add up both of his addresses.
7522
7147
7022 =======I miss Jax.
6861

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:55:48 -0500, Ty Lenol wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

I have way to much time on my hands........

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:55:48 -0500, Ty Lenol wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
roups.com...

[...]

At this point, I think most of us here do...

The search for Jim Gray is over. [email protected] Cruising 0 February 21st 07 07:53 PM
Halifax Goes Dry basskisser General 40 April 8th 05 04:39 PM
Nice boat........ [email protected] General 67 April 5th 05 09:58 PM
40022 Mining the Web: Jacobian Matrix Constructs with eigenVectorSearching 40022 Web Science ASA 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM
20627 Mining the Web: eigenVectors, Kriging, Inverse DistanceWeighting Searches 20627 Web Science Cruising 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM