Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Why do those who live where there's snow and ice....

What do those who own sailboats but live "up north" where they can sail only a couple
months out of the year do during the winter months but go stir crazy? It looks to me like
most of this newsgroup lives in climes where sailing is not possible most of the time. Is
that the reason the joint is dripping with hostility?

I think it would be more sensible to have a hobby one could enjoy the year around.

Speaking of enjoy. I invite you to visit Ted's of Beverly Hills where you will find
culinary enjoyment every day of the year. At Ted's we care about your eating pleasure
day in and day out.

I'd like to personally invite Thom Stewart for a complimentary meal. Our steak is so
tender it can even be gummed with pleasure.

I'm Ted Bell!