posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Attention!

http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html

Sharp looking crew eh?

They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

At ease.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 13, 6:21 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
Look a little green, Joe.

Scotty

I bet they have more seatime than all the puppets added together here.
They surely have a more manly boat than BB.

Green...a bit.... but still saltier than nEllen.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 13, 8:09 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007 15:40:28 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html

Sharp looking crew eh?

They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

At ease.

Joe

Jeez, next to you, JG may now almost appear heterosexual.

CWM

Jeeze mention Sock puppet wanna-be's and Billy Boy shows up...go
figure.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html

Sharp looking crew eh?

They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

At ease.

Joe

Jeez, next to you, JG may now almost appear an attractive

homosexual.

CWM

Must you gay up every post?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html
Sharp looking crew eh?
They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

They all have a gay look to them. Sure you don't want them to "man" something other
than your next vessel? lol

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html

Sharp looking crew eh?

They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

At ease.

Joe

Jeez, next to you, JG may now almost appear an attractive

homosexual.

CWM

Must you gay up every post?

BB is a little sad. We should feel sorry for his inadequacies.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 14, 11:22 am, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote

http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html
Sharp looking crew eh?
They have earned the honor of manning my second vessel.

They all have a gay look to them. Sure you don't want them to "man" something other
than your next vessel? lol

Cheers,
Ellen

Coming from a man pretending to be a girl, your opinion is gay and
warped at best.
Face it Nellie, your Queer.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
http://www.ship564.org/Pic12.html
Sharp looking crew eh?

I know gay men when I see them. Those young men are gay. But I thought about it and
what better place for a gay man looking for action than on a ship at sea? There you are
cooped up with a thousand other men. Can you say captive audience.
Look at those silly gay uniforms.... You'd never catch a Marine wearing something
girlie like that. I like my men manly. Admit it. Those young men in that photo are anything
but manly...

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
Coming from a man pretending to be a girl, your opinion is gay and
warped at best.
Face it Nellie, your Queer.

Uh, Joe. If I was queer I'd be seducing Miss Terry away from you. A lezzie could
probably do a better job on her than you can. roflmao

Cheers,
Ellen

Attention Ganz: Gilligan ASA 1 October 11th 06 06:22 PM
Back Stay Adjuster - Attention Roger Cruising 4 September 14th 06 11:45 AM
Attention: iPOD'ers... JimH General 4 March 30th 06 09:10 PM
ATTENTION all users of alt.sailing.asa Steve Leyland ASA 4 April 6th 05 03:12 AM
Attention FVW: Was accounts. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 August 12th 03 01:43 AM