posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.sailing.asa,alt.tv.law-and-order

Default PING Wavy G

Oh "mimus," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

We gonna get an obit for Anna Nicole Smith?

If anything, this was even sadder than a Monroe-style flameout.

(And between this and the Astronaut Love Triangle, we can pretty much kiss
the Amurrican teevee n00z channelz goodbye for a bit.)

Dude, I just read that when I logged onto my computer screen. I
haven't had the news on my television set all day (I am watching The
Star Wars on DVD), so I just now heard. Any witty ideas, anywon?

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:43:08 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

Oh "mimus," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

We gonna get an obit for Anna Nicole Smith?

If anything, this was even sadder than a Monroe-style flameout.

(And between this and the Astronaut Love Triangle, we can pretty much kiss
the Amurrican teevee n00z channelz goodbye for a bit.)

Dude, I just read that when I logged onto my computer screen. I
haven't had the news on my television set all day (I am watching The
Star Wars on DVD), so I just now heard. Any witty ideas, anywon?

something involving bleach blonde, marilyn monroe-ish, guess jeans,
old oil tycoons, tabloids, and stripping. i just cant think of a good
way to tie them all together.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.
posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.sailing.asa

Default *****I LOVED ANNA NICOLE SMITH****&**7&**

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:27:52 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY SO MEMORABLE,
THERE ARE JUST TWO VERY BIG THINGS THAT COME TO MIND: HER HEART, AND
HER PASSION. FROM HER CAREER AS A PLAYBOY PINUP MODEL, TO WHATEVER IT
WAS THAT SHE DID AFTER THAT, SHE WARMED THE HEARTS OF MANY WITH HER
MONROESQUE SEXY, SQUEAKY VOICE AND HER VOLUPTUOUS FIGURE, AND WHEN I
THINK THAT HER LIFE WAS CUT TRAGICALLY SHORT, I WANNA TAKE OUT MY OLD
ISSUES OF PLAYBOY, "ANNA" WANNA HANG 'EM UP ON MY CEILING AS A
TRIBUTE.

THis is the happiest obit I ever read. Thank you, Wavy G!

Jade

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:54:47 -0600, trippy
wrote:

In article , Wavy G took the
hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Oh "Pisano," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

mimus wrote in
news
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:27:52 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY SO MEMORABLE,
THERE ARE JUST TWO VERY BIG THINGS THAT COME TO MIND: HER HEART, AND
HER PASSION. FROM HER CAREER AS A PLAYBOY PINUP MODEL, TO WHATEVER IT
WAS THAT SHE DID AFTER THAT, SHE WARMED THE HEARTS OF MANY WITH HER
MONROESQUE SEXY, SQUEAKY VOICE AND HER VOLUPTUOUS FIGURE, AND WHEN I
THINK THAT HER LIFE WAS CUT TRAGICALLY SHORT, I WANNA TAKE OUT MY OLD
ISSUES OF PLAYBOY, "ANNA" WANNA HANG 'EM UP ON MY CEILING AS A
TRIBUTE.

That was beautiful.

And loud.

And hopefully, tongue in cheek.

Yeah well, see, it's this little running gag between the gangs at
atr-w, aavfff, and ats that has been going on for years. Whenever a
celebrity dies, we always do this kind of tongue-in-cheek all-caps
"obit" where we incorporate the person's name into it. It's probly
won of our most popular gags, and I think you should show it the
proper respect. I'll thank you in advance.

Love,
Wavy G

We? No, it was Russell B, you schtick schtealer.

Russell B got it from me though.

I swear.

Jade

wrote:

In article , Wavy G took the
hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Oh "Pisano," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

mimus wrote in
news
[...]

You all got it from Sabu.

--

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

I wish to protest most strongly at the scandalous
treatment this country's finest policeman, Mr James
Anderton, received on your programme last night.
To sit a fine Christian gentleman down in close
proximity to an unsavoury crowd of prostitutes was
bad enough. Even worse was to allow him to be
humiliated intellectually by the afore-mentioned
rabble . . . .

Henry Root

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

In article , Wavy G took the
hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Oh "Pisano," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

mimus wrote in
news
[...]

From the jungles of east St. Paul?

Jade

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.sailing.asa

Oh "Daedalus," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:27:52 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY SO MEMORABLE,
THERE ARE JUST TWO VERY BIG THINGS THAT COME TO MIND: HER HEART, AND
HER PASSION. FROM HER CAREER AS A PLAYBOY PINUP MODEL, TO WHATEVER IT
WAS THAT SHE DID AFTER THAT, SHE WARMED THE HEARTS OF MANY WITH HER
MONROESQUE SEXY, SQUEAKY VOICE AND HER VOLUPTUOUS FIGURE, AND WHEN I
THINK THAT HER LIFE WAS CUT TRAGICALLY SHORT, I WANNA TAKE OUT MY OLD
ISSUES OF PLAYBOY, "ANNA" WANNA HANG 'EM UP ON MY CEILING AS A
TRIBUTE.

THis is the happiest obit I ever read. Thank you, Wavy G!

Jade

I'm just trying to keep everywon abreast of the situation.

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:47:16 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

Oh "Daedalus," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:27:52 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHAT MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY SO MEMORABLE,
THERE ARE JUST TWO VERY BIG THINGS THAT COME TO MIND: HER HEART, AND
HER PASSION. FROM HER CAREER AS A PLAYBOY PINUP MODEL, TO WHATEVER IT
WAS THAT SHE DID AFTER THAT, SHE WARMED THE HEARTS OF MANY WITH HER
MONROESQUE SEXY, SQUEAKY VOICE AND HER VOLUPTUOUS FIGURE, AND WHEN I
THINK THAT HER LIFE WAS CUT TRAGICALLY SHORT, I WANNA TAKE OUT MY OLD
ISSUES OF PLAYBOY, "ANNA" WANNA HANG 'EM UP ON MY CEILING AS A
TRIBUTE.

THis is the happiest obit I ever read. Thank you, Wavy G!

Jade

I'm just trying to keep everywon abreast of the situation.

I appreciate your keen eye fo the naked truth.

Jade

[...]

I'm always a stroke or two ahead of everywon else, lol.

wrote:

In article , Wavy G took the
hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Oh "Pisano," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

mimus wrote in
news
[...]

thats not very lady like.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM
Ping Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 05 08:44 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM