posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default O/T 21 Beliefs of a Right Wingnut

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:19:25 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

What's the matter Dave... jealous?

Of that pale imitation of humor you posted? Hardly.

I think you're either a bit sensitive to the failures of your right wingnut
compatriots or you're jealous of me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default O/T 21 Beliefs of a Liberal

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:04:53 -0500, John Birch wrote
(in article k.net):

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:40:47 -0500, jlrogers±³© wrote
(in article ):

1. Snip a bunch of right wing drivle

What is wrong with you people......You need to get out of the News group
more
often and visit the real world with real boats and everything.......I will
be
looking for your stories soon on the darwin site...

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

It's winter, Mundo, or hadn't you noticed?

JB

No I had not noticed with all this non existent global warming nonsense. One
day it is 20 degrees and then it is in the mid 60s. Fishing has been great
though along the Virginia Beaches.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

said:

What's the matter Dave... jealous?

Of that pale imitation of humor you posted? Hardly.

I think you're either a bit sensitive to the failures of your right
wingnut compatriots or you're jealous of me.

LOL.

Max

You laugh, but does Dave laugh? Nyet.

--