posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default My new boat!!

Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

Learn to sail? A good first step... g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Jan 31, 9:29 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"John Ryder" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

Learn to sail? A good first step... g

--
"j" ganz

Lol..Don't need to..I have a little man to do all that.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder"
"j" ganz

Lol..Don't need to..I have a little man to do all that.

And you just replied to a little prick.... You go, girl!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Feb 1, 7:57 pm, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:
"John Ryder"

"j" ganz

Lol..Don't need to..I have a little man to do all that.

And you just replied to a little prick.... You go, girl!

You silly thing...I'm not a girl.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder" wrote
You silly thing...I'm not a girl.

OOps! I'm sorry, there was just something about the way you talked that
didn't sound like a man. Maybe your a young man? You did call your father
"daddy". Usually girls say that but like young boys might say it too.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

John Ryder wrote:
On Jan 31, 9:29 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"John Ryder" wrote in message

groups.com...

Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

Learn to sail? A good first step... g

--
"j" ganz

Lol..Don't need to..I have a little man to do all that.

Must be a tiller boat...sutr your "little man" is strong enough?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Feb 1, 8:45 pm, katy wrote:
John Ryder wrote:
On Jan 31, 9:29 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"John Ryder" wrote in message

groups.com...

Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

Learn to sail? A good first step... g

--
"j" ganz

Lol..Don't need to..I have a little man to do all that.

Must be a tiller boat...sutr your "little man" is strong enough?- Hide quoted text -

No, it's a Canados 86...I think..
Whatever it is i'm sure captain Frank is up to the job.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder" wrote
No, it's a Canados 86...I think..
Whatever it is i'm sure captain Frank is up to the job.

I never heard of that Brand and I know bunches about sailboats. So I googled it.
It's a freaking motor boat. Duh. That doesn't impress anybody here. This is a
group for sailors and sailboats. Get your Daddy to buy you a Swan 75 and I'll
teach you how to sail it. Nobody's more qualified than me.

http://www.teamellen.com/en/ellen.asp giggle

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder" wrote ...
Hello all..
Daddy just bought ma a brand new sail boat and I'm
Gonna sail it round Europe, the Mediterranean sea..
Any tips before I set off?

Your posting from Bangkok Thailand. You've got a long way to sail before
you get to the Med. Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen