Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

On 30 Jan 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.buzzard.rules and heard K.
A. Cannon cry out in ...

"Mowe Z. Slowley" posted
3LMvh.20965$Fd.18494@edtnps90 in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:10:55 GMT:

I've been NetKKKopped by some rich ****head yacht owner from the
alt.sailing.asa froup for my involvement in the 'Terror Free Gas
Station" thread of Jan 23rd!

I got a TOS reminder from my provider this morning!!
What the hell is up widdat?

I can only surmise that this ethics challenged jerkhoff has blanket
complained about everyone who posted in that thread, as my
involvement was peripheral at best.

Burning poverty stricken children in Lagos isn't good enough for
these rich ****s?

I'm incensed. The incense smells like charred human flesh.

That would have to be Ganz the ****KKhead netKKKop.

ASA restored for no other reason than to **** off the netKKKop

--
ThePsyko