posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bad Trip for the French Canooks

They spent two day camping here in my marina, drove down with a custom
buildt trailor from Quebec to purchace a Condor 30. Yesterday morning
they asked me if it was always this cold here...Bwahahahah. Anyhow,
this morning they had a sour look of thier faces. I asked where the
boat was, he said the board trunk had a "reparand" job the owner did
not disclose on the aft section of the trunk, spit on the ground...
jumped in his truck and departed in discust.

Bwahahahahahaaaa poor fellows, you wud tink deese juntle men wud uf
researched a bit mure ...be for suchea vast jour ney.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Jan 27, 12:20 pm, "Joe" wrote:
They spent two day camping here in my marina, drove down with a custom
buildt trailor from Quebec to purchace a Condor 30. Yesterday morning
they asked me if it was always this cold here...Bwahahahah. Anyhow,
this morning they had a sour look of thier faces. I asked where the
boat was, he said the board trunk had a "reparand" job the owner did
not disclose on the aft section of the trunk, spit on the ground...
jumped in his truck and departed in discust.

Bwahahahahahaaaa poor fellows, you wud tink deese juntle men wud uf
researched a bit mure ...be for suchea vast jour ney.

Joe

Maybe it was a really bad trip, like they took 400 tabs of acid each
when they hit the border. I bet they were having flashbacks all the
time. Did they report anyone who did not agree with them? Did they get
nasty with anyone who was not in full compliance with their narrow,
dogmatic view of the world? I just hope that after doing all that acid
they never take children out in boats. Just think of the lawsuits and
prison time if something went wrong.

Gay

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in
Maybe it was a really bad trip, like they took 400 tabs of acid each
when they hit the border. I bet they were having flashbacks all the
time. Did they report anyone who did not agree with them? Did they get
nasty with anyone who was not in full compliance with their narrow,
dogmatic view of the world? I just hope that after doing all that acid
they never take children out in boats. Just think of the lawsuits and
prison time if something went wrong.

Gay

roflmao This gay ganz is much smarter than the creepy real gay Capt. JG ganz.
Much funnier too. You know what Rush always says, don't you? To be funny there's
gotta be some truth to it. Freaking ganz's a drug addict law breaker. But, now he's
a snitching on people who write things he doesn't like to read. Duh! How creepy is
that? It's proof he burned up his brain with illegal drugs.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message

Freaking ganz's a drug addict law breaker. But, now he's
a snitching on people who write things he doesn't like to read. Duh! How
creepy is
that? It's proof he burned up his brain with illegal drugs.

Have you only just arrived at that conclusion??? Haven't you been reading
his political BS?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote

Have you only just arrived at that conclusion??? Haven't you been reading his political BS?

I delete the whole threads of political stuff..... It's boring hearing the same thing over and over again.

Cheers,
Ellen