posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Words of Wisdom from Andy Rooney

In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks
about women over 40:

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS)

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are
just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night
and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a
woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around
whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually
more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match
with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of
course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they
think they can get away with it!!

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They
know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age.
You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get
past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger
counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you
right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever
have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal For every stunning, smart,
well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a, paunchy relic in yellow
pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I
apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get
the milk for free?", here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are
against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an
entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Andy Rooney is a really smart guy!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds like he's also trying desperately to get himself a 40-something year
old Babe!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Good one Katy.

Today I met a woman captain who delivered a large motor yacht from San
Francisco to where we are now, Barra de Navidad, Mexico. She owns a
Swift 40, one of our sister ships, and was interested in ours. Only 12
exist so we are a bit of a family when we meet each other. The cool
thing was that her crew where all women over 40 and the last I saw of
them, they were headed into town for a good time.

Life is sweet when you know your strength.

Barb
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

On Jan 21, 6:20 pm, katy wrote:
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Good one Katy.

Today I met a woman captain who delivered a large motor

yacht from San
Francisco to where we are now, Barra de Navidad, Mexico.

She owns a
Swift 40, one of our sister ships, and was interested in

ours. Only 12
exist so we are a bit of a family when we meet each other.

The cool
thing was that her crew where all women over 40 and the

last I saw of
them, they were headed into town for a good time.

If it's only women aboard, I guess they can never eat any
pickles.....who would open the jar for them?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

.

Good one Katy.

Today I met a woman captain who delivered a large motor

yacht from San

Francisco to where we are now, Barra de Navidad, Mexico.

She owns a

Swift 40, one of our sister ships, and was interested in

ours. Only 12

exist so we are a bit of a family when we meet each other.

The cool

thing was that her crew where all women over 40 and the

last I saw of

them, they were headed into town for a good time.

If it's only women aboard, I guess they can never eat any
pickles.....who would open the jar for them?

Scotty

Women can olu not do that in the presense of men...when they're by
themsleves they find incredible strength...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
[...]

He's dead.

--
jlrogers±³©

Wisdom and Truth Bluto ASA 11 March 31st 06 07:19 PM
Neal Warren comments about racial issues JG ASA 25 December 20th 04 10:58 PM