posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Any Sailers from the Bay Area in California

Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while. I
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around a
while and he'll be back.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Maxprop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while. I
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around a
while and he'll be back.

Max

I thought he went to the Sea of Cortez.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

...wanted to see where everyone's from.

Hi Phil... welcome aboard.

Like Max said previously... there is an active participant in this
News Group by the name of Jonathan Ganz that resides in your
general area. You might check his web site out at:

http://www.sailnow.com/

Right now... I believe he is down on the Sea of Cortez for the
next week or so... on some sort of sailing assignment/charter.

I myself... operate a very small sail boat out of Channel Islands
Harbor, Oxnard, California. Due to it's limitations I stay within the
Channel Islands area.

Best regards

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while.
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around a
while and he'll be back.

Max

I thought he went to the Sea of Cortez.

Mooron and some others would probably like to see him cruising the River
Styx.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while.
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around
while and he'll be back.

Max

I thought he went to the Sea of Cortez.

Mooron and some others would probably like to see him cruising the River
Styx.

Max

Surfin some lava would be ok too.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while.
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around
while and he'll be back.

Max

I thought he went to the Sea of Cortez.

Mooron and some others would probably like to see him cruising the River
Styx.

Max

Surfin some lava would be ok too.

Foam longboard?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Sam Sam is offline

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...
:
: wrote in message
: ups.com...
: Hi,
:
: Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
: located in the San Francisco area.
:
: ~Phil
:
: Jon Ganz is a Gay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while. I
: seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around a
: while and he'll be back.
:
: Max
:
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just joined this group and wanted to see where everyone's from. I'm
located in the San Francisco area.

~Phil

Jon Ganz is a Bay Area sailor, but I haven't seen him here for a while. I
seem to recall he's sailing in the Caribbean currently, so stick around a
while and he'll be back.

Max

Just returned... Mexico actually... Baja... I'll post a report in a day or
so. It was, in a word, fantastic.

Welcome Phil. Where do you sail from in the bay?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com