posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Have a Merry Christmas ASA

I'll be casting off for adventure in the morning, setting a course for
a week in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra Mountains. Ski lodge, family,
and good times ahead.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article om,
Joe wrote:
I'll be casting off for adventure in the morning, setting a course for
a week in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra Mountains. Ski lodge, family,
and good times ahead.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Joe

I hope you have a happy and safe holiday!

Sounds like fun....

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
I'll be casting off for adventure in the morning, setting a course for
a week in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra Mountains. Ski lodge, family,
and good times ahead.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Joe

You and Terry have a good time and be safe. Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year to you both!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
I'll be casting off for adventure in the morning, setting a course for
a week in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra Mountains. Ski lodge, family,
and good times ahead.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Joe
hi , i love snow too, how was it ? going skiing? sounds so kewl -i love
snow
later wave slayernymph

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
I'll be casting off for adventure in the morning, setting a course for
a week in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra Mountains. Ski lodge, family,
and good times ahead.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Joe

hi i am water slayer, hope u can help heard u had problems with wife -i
got problems with hubby - almost like u - been married long time - he
just don't understand me what i am going through- and i don't
understand what he is going through- can u help or not? am i in wrong
chat ? - i do sailing - i do that -help please joe- what your last
name- mine is bynes- bines in a mess again-lol