posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT // those poor Swedes...

How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Cheers,
Ellen

Beats Gun Barrel City
http://www.gunbarrelcity.org/default.asp?id=3

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote:

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Cheers,
Ellen

Beats Gun Barrel City
http://www.gunbarrelcity.org/default.asp?id=3

Jeeze Jl, it's in Texas, I should imagine that any self-respecting Texan
would be proud to live in a place with such a manly name. Hell Gilly
might even relocate and drag half of Colorada with him!

Cheers
Marty
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Martin Baxter wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote:

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Cheers,
Ellen

Beats Gun Barrel City
http://www.gunbarrelcity.org/default.asp?id=3

Jeeze Jl, it's in Texas, I should imagine that any self-respecting Texan
would be proud to live in a place with such a manly name. Hell Gilly
might even relocate and drag half of Colorada with him!

Cheers
Marty

How's about Cut and Shoot Texas. Just north of here.

Named after a kid who was going to cut around the corner and shoot thru
the bushes.

Joe

Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

How's about Cut and Shoot Texas. Just north of here.

Named after a kid who was going to cut around the corner and shoot thru
the bushes.

Sound good to me Joe, how 'bout "Dildo" Newfoundland?

http://www.virtual-tours-newfoundlan...ldo/dildo.html

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

How's about Cut and Shoot Texas. Just north of here.

Named after a kid who was going to cut around the corner and shoot thru
the bushes.

Sound good to me Joe, how 'bout "Dildo" Newfoundland?

http://www.virtual-tours-newfoundlan...ldo/dildo.html

Doesn't do anything for me...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

How's about Cut and Shoot Texas. Just north of here.

Named after a kid who was going to cut around the corner

and shoot thru
the bushes.

Sound good to me Joe, how 'bout "Dildo" Newfoundland?

http://www.virtual-tours-newfoundlan...ldo/dildo.html

That's worse than 'Intercourse PA', which is just past
'Blue Ball' PA.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote
"jlrogers±³©" wrote:
"Ellen MacArthur" wrote
How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Beats Gun Barrel City
http://www.gunbarrelcity.org/default.asp?id=3

Jeeze Jl, it's in Texas, I should imagine that any self-respecting Texan
would be proud to live in a place with such a manly name. Hell Gilly
might even relocate and drag half of Colorada with him!

How about Chicken Alaska?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jon jon is offline

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net
How would you like it if you lived in Fjuckby Sweden
:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005882488

Cheers,
Ellen

Speaking of Swedes, where in the hell is Per?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jon" wrote
Speaking of Swedes, where in the hell is Per?

Who is Per? And who are you? Another Gilligan sock puppet?

Cheers,
Ellen