posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Where There's Water - There Are Sailors!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that parts of Mars look very much like Karst areas (this means
caves) so I tell my kids that some day they will be able to explore
caves on Mars. My 9 yr old daughter told me last time we went caving,
"Daddy, I wont like it when the rocket goes so fast because it might
explode". However, she was up for exploring caves there. I might be
young enough to explore lava tubes on the moon when we finally get back
there but the martian caves will have to wait for my kids.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that parts of Mars look very much like Karst areas (this means
caves) so I tell my kids that some day they will be able to explore
caves on Mars. My 9 yr old daughter told me last time we went caving,
"Daddy, I wont like it when the rocket goes so fast because it might
explode". However, she was up for exploring caves there. I might be
young enough to explore lava tubes on the moon when we finally get back
there but the martian caves will have to wait for my kids.

Have you done any spelunking in Tennessee, Kentucky?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that parts of Mars look very much like Karst areas (this means
caves) so I tell my kids that some day they will be able to explore
caves on Mars. My 9 yr old daughter told me last time we went caving,
"Daddy, I wont like it when the rocket goes so fast because it might
explode". However, she was up for exploring caves there. I might be
young enough to explore lava tubes on the moon when we finally get back
there but the martian caves will have to wait for my kids.

Have you done any spelunking in Tennessee, Kentucky?

We've done Kentucky, Missouri, and South Dakota...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that parts of Mars look very much like Karst areas (this means
caves) so I tell my kids that some day they will be able to explore
caves on Mars. My 9 yr old daughter told me last time we went caving,
"Daddy, I wont like it when the rocket goes so fast because it might
explode". However, she was up for exploring caves there. I might be
young enough to explore lava tubes on the moon when we finally get back
there but the martian caves will have to wait for my kids.

Have you done any spelunking in Tennessee, Kentucky?

We've done Kentucky, Missouri, and South Dakota...

Done lotsa pits in TN, AL and GA, caves in FL, WY.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ps.com...

katy wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

I think that parts of Mars look very much like Karst areas (this means
caves) so I tell my kids that some day they will be able to explore
caves on Mars. My 9 yr old daughter told me last time we went caving,
"Daddy, I wont like it when the rocket goes so fast because it might
explode". However, she was up for exploring caves there. I might be
young enough to explore lava tubes on the moon when we finally get back
there but the martian caves will have to wait for my kids.

Have you done any spelunking in Tennessee, Kentucky?

We've done Kentucky, Missouri, and South Dakota...

Done lotsa pits in TN, AL and GA, caves in FL, WY.

What ones in Wyoming?

Did you hear that Jeffrey City is booming again?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

If you could survive Neptune would have the best sailing..12,000 knot
winds.

Joe