posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default NE'er

Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just occurred and the
beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until hgigh tide
tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are gusting 35-52
,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is worse than the other
NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from Atlanta
tonight...they're gonna get wet..
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just occurred and the
beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until hgigh tide
tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are gusting 35-52
,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is worse than the other
NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from Atlanta
tonight...they're gonna get wet..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Weathers perfect here. Sunny blue skies and 70 degrees and the waters
coming back in.
Going to have a perfecto T-day sail, after the deep fried turkey &
baked flounder supper.

Have a happy T-day Katy, hope your kin have a safe trip and nice
visit.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

katy wrote:
Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just

occurred and the
beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until

hgigh tide
tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are

gusting 35-52
,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is

worse than the other
NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from

Atlanta
tonight...they're gonna get wet..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Scotty's cutting trees today.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

katy wrote:
Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just

occurred and the
beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until

hgigh tide
tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are

gusting 35-52
,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is

worse than the other
NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from

Atlanta
tonight...they're gonna get wet..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Scotty's cutting trees today.

Is that what you PA people call reefing the main sail?

Joe

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Scotty's cutting trees today.

Is that what you PA people call reefing the main sail?

it's what we call getting ready for Winter.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

katy wrote:

Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just

occurred and the

beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until

hgigh tide

tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are

gusting 35-52

,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is

worse than the other

NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from

Atlanta

tonight...they're gonna get wet..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Scotty's cutting trees today.

SV

Winds coming...be careful....Norfolk just had a gust of 58...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

katy wrote:

Wellllll....Virginia Beach is a mess...high tide just

occurred and the

beach erosion is nasty...full effect won't be until

hgigh tide

tonight...everything's flooded again and the winds are

gusting 35-52

,ph...still torrential...they're saying this one is

worse than the other

NE'er we had in September...My kids are driving in from

Atlanta

tonight...they're gonna get wet..

Scotty should have an interesting sail today.

Scotty's cutting trees today.

SV

Winds coming...be careful....Norfolk just had a gust of

58...

Not much wind, but it started raining around 3.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

Scotty's cutting trees today.

Good for you Scotty. Tree cutting is a manly activity, get you daughter
in law to give you some tips!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:

Scotty's cutting trees today.

Good for you Scotty. Tree cutting is a manly activity, get

you daughter
in law to give you some tips!

Yeah, she'll be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving. You having
family over, too?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

Scotty's cutting trees today.

Good for you Scotty. Tree cutting is a manly activity, get

you daughter
in law to give you some tips!

Yeah, she'll be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving. You having
family over, too?

I would, but I don't have any. I think your daughter in law maybe double
dipping, didn't she already do the Canuck version in Oct.? Be sure to
give her some squirty cheese, I keep looking but I don't see any on the
shelves at the General Sto

http://www.wolfeisland.com/mtdirecto...erchandise.php

(second entry)

Cheers
Marty
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----