posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Thank God it's over!

Happy voting my American friends, now maybe we can have just a little
less political discussion..... ,

Nah, what was I thinking?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...0-1702,00.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...0-1702,00.html

Hmmm, '"It is much worse in Miami than it is in Baghdad," Gittoes said
in Sydney today.

"There is a sense of people with guns, drug dealers lairing at you ...
and being there, I knew I was in a war zone."'

You don't suppose Gittoes is a just a tad prone to hyperbole do you? Is
he friends with Michael Moore?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...0-1702,00.html

Hmmm, '"It is much worse in Miami than it is in Baghdad," Gittoes said
in Sydney today.

"There is a sense of people with guns, drug dealers lairing at you ...
and being there, I knew I was in a war zone."'

You don't suppose Gittoes is a just a tad prone to hyperbole do you? Is
he friends with Michael Moore?

He's Ozone is disguise.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...0-1702,00.html

Hmmm, '"It is much worse in Miami than it is in Baghdad," Gittoes said
in Sydney today.

"There is a sense of people with guns, drug dealers lairing at you ...
and being there, I knew I was in a war zone."'

You don't suppose Gittoes is a just a tad prone to hyperbole do you? Is
he friends with Michael Moore?

He's Ozone is disguise.

Searching for the elusive Bucky Iceballs?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It is a weird feeling I voted for a Democrat, or at least
a former Democrat, this time--Joe Lieberman.

http://lieberman.senate.gov/

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Happy voting my American friends, now maybe we can have just a little
less political discussion..... ,

Nah, what was I thinking?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeah, another loser.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart" .@. wrote in message ...
It is a weird feeling I voted for a Democrat, or at least
a former Democrat, this time--Joe Lieberman.

http://lieberman.senate.gov/

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Happy voting my American friends, now maybe we can have just a little
less political discussion..... ,

Nah, what was I thinking?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Bart wrote:
It is a weird feeling I voted for a Democrat, or at least
a former Democrat, this time--Joe Lieberman.

Most of our local ballot was non-partisan... judges and
various governing committees. We did have a suddenly
partisan-ized Sheriffs election, I think the old Sheriff was
a bit startled both to be challenged and to have to declare
a party affiliation.

For the record, my vote was mixed just about evenly between
Republicans and Democrats, where party affiliation was
denominated.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:

Yeah, another loser.

Not this morning. ;-)

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lieberman is a loser whether or not he wins reelection.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message