posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default isn't it ironic

Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip. I
had no problem changing coarse or slowing down.

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip. I
had no problem changing coarse or slowing down.

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

You should have demanded cash mr nice guy.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

Truly unbelievable.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Scotty wrote:
Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip.

had no problem changing coarse or slowing down.

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

You should have demanded cash mr nice guy.

I felt sorry for the guy, his hull was yellow.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:06:37 -0500, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip.

Scotty

What happened..the sky fall in?

Said he just got the boat, from a charity sale. Looked like
a mess. No sails on the boat, but a spinn pole was hanging
from the front of the mast. I saw him motoring around when I
sailed in, then he was anchored in the river yelling Ahoy!
Ahoy!. So I towed him in.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

Truly unbelievable.

No, it really happened...honest.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Can you claim salvage?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip. I
had no problem changing coarse or slowing down.

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wouldn't want to...yellow hull.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Can you claim salvage?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Today I towed a broken down sailboat back to his slip.

had no problem changing coarse or slowing down.

BTw, the guy didn't even thank me.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Can you claim salvage?

POS boat with a *yellow hull? *

Would you?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Perhaps. You don't actually have to take possession I believe... might annoy
them, however. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com