posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Democrat Presidential Front Runner

Sides with Bush:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/21/iraq.hillary/

In fact, Hillary wants to stay in Iraq!

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/ap...clin-a29.shtml

Oh my God!

Hillary voted for the Patriot act! Yet the Dems "oppose it"

http://www.justhillary.com/hervotes.php

JUST WHAT DO THE DEMOCRATS STAND FOR???

FOR EVERYTHING AND AGAINST EVERTHING???????

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
Sides with Bush:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/21/iraq.hillary/

In fact, Hillary wants to stay in Iraq!

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/ap...clin-a29.shtml

Oh my God!

Hillary voted for the Patriot act! Yet the Dems "oppose it"

http://www.justhillary.com/hervotes.php

JUST WHAT DO THE DEMOCRATS STAND FOR???

Which one?

FOR EVERYTHING AND AGAINST EVERTHING???????

Democrats run the gamut from very, very liberal to conservative. It's a
sad commentary on the educational system in the US that people would
demand neat little boxes to fit something as complex as running the US.

I prefer varied opinions, solutions, proposals, ideas, etc. to a party
marching in lock-step, especially one that's beholden to right wing
religious nutjobs. Then you have honest debate, and probably a
compromise, both things that have been lacking for the past six years.

I'm actually glad that the Dems debate amongst themselves. For the past
six years we've seen the results of a party that 'has all the answers.'
That's been pretty ugly IMO.

YMMV.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

The One wrote:

Or the audio moron posting all over Google groups known as "Shhhh! I'm
Listening to Reason!" seems to taken a smitten to Gilligan.

I bet he's never been on a sailboat in his life...so he's an idiot.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

The One wrote:

Or the audio moron posting all over Google groups known as "Shhhh! I'm
Listening to Reason!" seems to taken a smitten to Gilligan.

What are you talking about?

I'm a very likeable person. "The One" guy seems reasonable to me.

I bet he's never been on a sailboat in his life...so he's an idiot.

???????????????

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:

I bet he's never been on a sailboat in his life...so he's an idiot.

???????????????

The One shows up outta the blue calling Navy folks "Pussies" and
Republicans "stupid" yet has never breathed a word about sailing on
this sailing NG.

I just think " the one" is asshole.

Don't like it????

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Gilligan wrote:

I bet he's never been on a sailboat in his life...so he's an idiot.

???????????????

The One shows up outta the blue calling Navy folks "Pussies" and
Republicans "stupid" yet has never breathed a word about sailing on
this sailing NG.

I just think " the one" is an asshole.

Don't like it????

Joe

Correction "the One" is an asshole

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:

I bet he's never been on a sailboat in his life...so he's an idiot.

???????????????

The One shows up outta the blue calling Navy folks "Pussies" and
Republicans "stupid" yet has never breathed a word about sailing on
this sailing NG.

I just think " the one" is asshole.

Don't like it????

Joe

Some Navy folks are pussies and some Republicans are stupid, just like some
Democrats are communists and some Democrats favor the terrorists over Bush.

He hasn't said boo about sailing, but just view it as an opportunity to set
"The One" straight. He should read Capt Neal's novice lessons and Barry
Goldwater's acceptance speech as a start.

You should be more cordial to our guests.