posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default My Halloween sail

While you stuffed your face with Trick or Treat candy you stole from
your kids, adding to the mass of your ass, I had a very pleasent late
night sail.

I sailed over to Charlie Morgans marina and he brought his dink out to
meet us just off Norwalk.
http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/boat.jpg

Thomas was able to lure 2 Swedish girls from the 83rd st docks into
sailing with us.(kids are great for that). After we had a passion sail
I brought them back to a fine BIG cat they were living on. They were
real nice, here they are waving goodby.

http://www.videodefamosas.com/captur...2x240_01 .jpg

Another old girl friend of mine, Galina dropped by and gave me a
regulation size Life Ring. My treat!

http://www.yourlust.com/images/blog/...joy-galina.jpg

Thanks to the ASA crew for pointing out how cheap my old white throw
ring was, I found out it came from the previous owners swimming pool
and was left on the boat by accident.

Well I'm off to sail on a friends Swan 131, he's having a tough time
rigging her to sail single handed and needs my expert advice. I like
his boat, and no doubt I can single handle her, but I know she will not
preform as well as my 35s5, the interior is kinda dull too if you
compare it to the sleek award winning interior of Heart of Gold.

Must suck to be you!

RB
35s5
NY

Halloween Sail Scotty ASA 2 November 1st 05 10:51 PM
Ping Thom. Peter Wiley ASA 27 November 1st 05 08:04 AM
Sail Ho! [email protected] General 1 September 9th 05 10:54 PM
Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay Scott Vernon ASA 169 October 25th 04 12:14 AM
Removing Adhesive from Sail Numbers on sail George and Vicki Hamilton General 4 December 22nd 03 02:43 AM