posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default You've banned Vegemite!?

OzOne wrote:

Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

More he

http://reuters.excite.com//article/2...GEMITE-DC.html

Cheers
marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
OzOne wrote:
Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

More he

http://reuters.excite.com//article/2...GEMITE-DC.html

Cheers
marty ----

It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Cheers
marty ----

It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of

yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?

hey, if we can't bring our guns to Oz, then they can't bring
that crap here. :p~

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Cheers
marty ----

It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of

yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?

hey, if we can't bring our guns to Oz, then they can't bring
that crap here. :p~

Hardly equitable...in reality, you can't take any food substance from
here to there...and why do you want to take your gun there?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Cheers
marty ----
It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of

yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?

hey, if we can't bring our guns to Oz, then they can't bring
that crap here. :p~

Hardly equitable...in reality, you can't take any food substance from here
to there...and why do you want to take your gun there?

To shoot something to eat.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Cheers
marty ----
It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of
yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?
hey, if we can't bring our guns to Oz, then they can't bring
that crap here. :p~

Hardly equitable...in reality, you can't take any food substance from here
to there...and why do you want to take your gun there?

To shoot something to eat.

They don't like it when you shoot their sheep....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote i

hey, if we can't bring our guns to Oz, then they can't

bring
that crap here. :p~

Hardly equitable...in reality, you can't take any food

substance from here
to there...and why do you want to take your gun there?

To shoot someone to eat.

exactly !

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:
? OzOne wrote:
?? Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
?? Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!
??
?? http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html
??
?? Oz1...of the 3 twins.
??
?? I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.
?
? More he
?
? http://reuters.excite.com//article/2...GEMITE-DC.html
?
?
? Cheers
? marty ----

It's all so stupid....searching people for a jar of yeast...what's next?
examining feet for toe jam?

Hmmm, how about checking for yeast infections! Yuck!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
katy wrote:
Martin Baxter wrote:
? OzOne wrote:
[...]

eeeeewwwwwweeeeeeee......

You've banned Vegemite!? D Parker ASA 9 October 24th 06 10:58 PM
You've banned Vegemite!? Frank Boettcher ASA 4 October 24th 06 02:50 PM
You've banned Vegemite!? Flying Tadpole ASA 14 October 24th 06 03:12 AM
You've banned Vegemite!? Bart ASA 0 October 22nd 06 05:42 AM
You've banned Vegemite!? Gilligan ASA 1 October 22nd 06 02:11 AM