posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default You've banned Vegemite!?

OzOne wrote:

Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html

I'll take a look at the neighborhood grocery store and see if they still
carry it. I might just have to pick up a jar for halloween to scare the
neighborhood kids. If I can't get the real thing, this might have to do:

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/vegemite/vegemite.html

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote:
OzOne wrote:

Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html

I'll take a look at the neighborhood grocery store and see if they still
carry it. I might just have to pick up a jar for halloween to scare the
neighborhood kids. If I can't get the real thing, this might have to do:

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/vegemite/vegemite.html

Hahahaha! Good site!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:21:40 -0400, Walt
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote:

Bwaahahahahahhahahahhahahhaaa!
Guns are OK, but Vegemite is banned!

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003406,00.html

I'll take a look at the neighborhood grocery store and see if they still
carry it. I might just have to pick up a jar for halloween to scare the
neighborhood kids. If I can't get the real thing, this might have to do:

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/vegemite/vegemite.html

//Walt

At least they got the message.
You do not spread it on like peanut butter..more like Pecks paste

Is that like Pepsident?

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

You've banned Vegemite!? D Parker ASA 9 October 24th 06 10:58 PM
You've banned Vegemite!? Frank Boettcher ASA 4 October 24th 06 02:50 PM
You've banned Vegemite!? Flying Tadpole ASA 14 October 24th 06 03:12 AM
You've banned Vegemite!? Capt. JG ASA 1 October 22nd 06 09:09 PM
You've banned Vegemite!? Gilligan ASA 1 October 22nd 06 02:11 AM