Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Today's Sail

I did not get to the yard in time to get our genoa setup as winds had
really built up. With Thomas in tow we ended up going out on our
friend's J29.
ZOWEEEEEE! It was windy! Gusts beyond 30-35 MPH a few times and we
ended up double reefed sailing with a bit of jib and seriously cooking.
Suzanne said it felt like we were wakeboarding!
It was windy and a bit cold for Thom so we only stayed out for a while,
but it was friken awesome! Tomorrow morning I'll be at my club ultra
early to get the genoa set-up and get both sails up. Hopefully we'll
have a bit lighter wind to work with.

RB
35s5
NY

Ping Thom. Peter Wiley ASA 27 November 1st 05 08:04 AM
Sail Ho! [email protected] General 1 September 9th 05 10:54 PM
Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay Scott Vernon ASA 169 October 25th 04 12:14 AM
Wanted: DN Sail for Donation or cheap for BSA Troop Rob General 0 February 23rd 04 02:30 PM
Removing Adhesive from Sail Numbers on sail George and Vicki Hamilton General 4 December 22nd 03 02:43 AM