posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sail Deals

Try these guys:

http://www.sails-online.com/

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
Try these guys:

http://www.sails-online.com/

Gilligan, do you have ANY useful advice? Those people are charging
almost as much as Doyle for my main and it's just a dacron cross cut.
I have the best deal on sails in the USA. Period.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
Try these guys:

http://www.sails-online.com/

Gilligan, do you have ANY useful advice? Those people are charging
almost as much as Doyle for my main and it's just a dacron cross cut.
I have the best deal on sails in the USA. Period.

RB
35s5
NY

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/c...ompulsive.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Go to Gilly's link. Click on Beneteau sails and look at the prices.
They are about the same as Doyle and about 40% higher than what I can
do.
If I'm lying, call me and try to order a sail.

You lose, Gilly. Two quotes for ASA and one buy.

RB
35s5
NY

Sailing Boom Brake - Vangs - Sail shapes +more links Mic Cruising 0 November 6th 05 03:32 PM
Ping Thom. Peter Wiley ASA 27 November 1st 05 08:04 AM
Sail Ho! [email protected] General 1 September 9th 05 10:54 PM
Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay Scott Vernon ASA 169 October 25th 04 12:14 AM
Wanted: DN Sail for Donation or cheap for BSA Troop Rob General 0 February 23rd 04 02:30 PM