posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default your age

Saw this recently online
Scout

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking,
"Surely I can't look that old?" Well.... you'll love this one!

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new
Dentist. I noticed his DDS Diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name
had been in my High School class some 40-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This
balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have
been my classmate. Hmmmm... or could he?

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High
School.

"Yes, yes I did. I'm a Mustang". He gleamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1959, why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely, then, that ugly, old, wrinkled son-of-a-bitch
asked, "what did you teach?"