posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Sailing towards disaster?

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

It's the new Al Gore approved environmentally friendly Police Rescue
Boat, just don't sink to fast!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
FYI, that city and county are one of the most conservative in California...
Dan Lungren is the Congressman.

The town was founded by two idiots who went over the dam and turned
the sailboat they had into flosum. They could go no futher so founded
the town and named it after thier boat.

Joe

Joe wrote:

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

It's the new Al Gore approved environmentally friendly Police Rescue
Boat, just don't sink to fast!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well, I'm a liberal, but Lungren was very nice when I ran into him on the
way to DC recently. Put us on to the right person.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joe wrote:

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

It's the new Al Gore approved environmentally friendly Police Rescue
Boat, just don't sink to fast!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Your a liberal...no kidding?
I figured that out when you used the term "winchester type rifle" for
lever action.

BTW do you wan't to sell it? It's just rusting, and someone might poke
an eye out with it or something.

Joe

Capt. JG wrote:
Well, I'm a liberal, but Lungren was very nice when I ran into him on the
way to DC recently. Put us on to the right person.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joe wrote:

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

It's the new Al Gore approved environmentally friendly Police Rescue
Boat, just don't sink to fast!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well, excuuuuuse me. I couldn't remember the term, lever action. It's not
rusting. It's in a nice case with water-aborbant, and it was cleaned and
properly oiled when I put it way. Don't want to sell it, since I'll need
something to defend myself with when the storm troopers show up.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
Well, I'm a liberal, but Lungren was very nice when I ran into him on the
way to DC recently. Put us on to the right person.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joe wrote:

http://www.policepatchcentral.com/Ci...A%20Police.jpg

Joe

It's the new Al Gore approved environmentally friendly Police Rescue
Boat, just don't sink to fast!

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
.... Don't want to sell it, since I'll need
something to defend myself with when the storm troopers show up.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

I have a Winchester 30-30 I should sell, since I'm certainly
not taking it on the boat. I don't need it for the
stormtroopers because my wife & I both have pistols.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I don't need it for the
stormtroopers because my wife & I both have pistols.

I live in NY and I would never be so gay as to own a pistol. I don't
need one, want one nor do I want the risk that someone else could
somehow get a hold of it someday.
Suzanne grew up with guns and was shooting her own rifle while I was
reading pulp-sci fi, but she's a grown up now and wouldn't think of
owning a gun.
I wonder why Doug and his Wife, powerboaters through and through, own
guns. Oh, and not just guns; pistols, weapons designed to kill other
human beings.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
.... Don't want to sell it, since I'll need
something to defend myself with when the storm troopers show up.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

I have a Winchester 30-30 I should sell, since I'm certainly
not taking it on the boat. I don't need it for the
stormtroopers because my wife & I both have pistols.

Best leave them at home when you come up here, our Strom Troopers don't
like people to have firearms.
BTW, we're going to let our Customs guys have sidearms in the near
future, if all goes will we'll let them have ammunition for them in
another 10 years or so.

Cheers
Marty

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 September 24th 04 05:22 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 28th 04 09:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 14th 04 08:56 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 30th 04 09:36 AM