posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default School Tragedy Averted!

Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Just declare him an illegal combatant and rendition him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
Just declare him an illegal combatant and rendition him.

rendition?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

If more miscreants were physically punished we'd have a lot less crime
going on...pillories and stocks, I say...and thumb screws...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Extraordinary rendition...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_rendition

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
Just declare him an illegal combatant and rendition him.

rendition?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!

Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

If more miscreants were physically punished we'd have a lot less crime
going on...pillories and stocks, I say...and thumb screws...

Even worse punishment:

Cafeteria food!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Vigilence pays off!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...50/detail.html

No need to outlaw guns!

No need for armed guards!

We need more wiretaps and spying on citizens!!
Well Done!

Now we need a public caning like they do in Singapore.

Cane the Lad show him the way!

Joe

If more miscreants were physically punished we'd have a lot less crime
going on...pillories and stocks, I say...and thumb screws...

Even worse punishment:

Cafeteria food!

That'd do it for sure....