posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Bluto's crude and boring.

Pay him no mind. Just delete his posts. You won't be missing anything. From now on I'm deleting his headers. I won't even give
Bluto the satisfaction of downloading his messages.
Please join me to clean up this news group....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Pay him no mind. Just delete his posts. You won't be missing anything. From now on I'm deleting his headers. I won't even give
Bluto the satisfaction of downloading his messages.
Please join me to clean up this news group....

Cheers,
Ellen

He's just struting his stuff cuz he know's popeye aint eatin his
spinach.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
| He's just struting his stuff cuz he know's popeye aint eatin his
| spinach.

That's a riot! :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))) But, doesn't Popeye just eat *canned* spinach?

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Pay him no mind. Just delete his posts. You won't be missing anything.
From now on I'm deleting his headers. I won't even give
Bluto the satisfaction of downloading his messages.
Please join me to clean up this news group....

Cheers,
Ellen

I agree.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones.
The noble Bluto hath told you CWM was a jackass.
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath CWM answered it.
Here, under the leave of Bluto and the rest
(For Bluto is an honorable man;
So are they all, all honorable men).
Yet Bluto says he was a jackass
And Bluto is an honorable man.
I speak not to disprove what Bluto spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know,
O judgment, thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason! Bear with me,
My heart is in the cedar bucket with Neal,
And I must pause till it comes back to me.

Anthony

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Marc, his words.

--