posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What we Know

Bush allowed 9/11 to happen on his watch.
As 9/11 was in progress Bush did nothing and froze in the headlights.
Following 9/11, Bush and his people used the attacks to support himself
politically under an umbrella of fear.
During his second run for president, Bush succeeded (to some degree) in
discrediting the war records of two men who had really served their
country.
Bush has repeatedly lied to the American people to support his phoney
war.
Bush sought to connect Iraq with the 9/11 attacks, then recently
claimed to never have done so.
Bush knew that Iraq was no threat to the US months before launching his
war. There is video of him saying so 6 months earlier.
Bush allowed US troops to be killed, while they scavenged for gear to
protect themselves in Iraq.
Bush allowed the US to be gouged and many businesses hurt via phoney
fuel costs so his close friends could become richer.
Bush continues to fight stem cell research.
Bush continues to support insane right to life groups.
Bush denied secret prison camps and torture, claiming that the USA
would never stoop to such a level.
Bush recently admitted secret prison camps, recanting the above
statement.
Bush is not a republican, and not financially conservative. Al Gore
looks far more republican for example and is truly conservative.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What You Don't Know

Could fill 1000 books.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What Capt. Rob Knows

"Capt. Rob" wrote
(deleted his whole post - had nothing to do with sailing in the first place)

What Capt. Rob knows is zip zero nada nothing (about sailing). Is that why he's always posting
a bunch of lies here?
"Boy Rob", your a drag on this group!!! I'm sure the "Capt." part is a lie, too. That's why I call you
Boy Rob. I wish you'd go away. I've decided your the reason this news group is so immature.

Cheers,
Ellen