Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default A Rare Phenomenon

The Captain's note to the Chief Officer
Early in the morning there will be a total solar eclipse at 09.00
hours.
This is something that cannot be seen every day, so let the crew line
up
in their best clothes on deck in order that they may see it. To mark
this
rare phenomenon I will myself explain it to them. If it is raining, we
will
not be able to see it clearly. In that case the crew should gather in
the
messroom.

The Chief Officer's note to the First Officer
On Captain's orders there will be a total solar eclipse early tomorrow
morning
at 09.00 hours. If it is raining we will not be able to see it clearly
from
the deck in our best clothes. In that case the sun's disappearance will
be
fully observed in the messroom. This is something which does not happen

everyday.

The First Officer's note to the Second Officer
On Captain's orders we shall fully observe in our best clothes that the
sun
disappears in the messroom at 09.00 hours. The Captain will tell us if
it is
going to rain. This is something that does not happen every day.

The Second Officer's note to the Bosun
If it is raining in the messroom early tomorrow, which is something
that does
not happen every day, tha Capatain in his best clothes will disappear
at
09.00 hours.

The Bosun's note to the crew
Early tomorrow at 09.00 hours the Captain will disappear. It is a pity
that this
does not happen every day.